ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TiE Extension-Job Creation

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mohamedlasheen
Mood:

TiE Extension-Job Creation

Post by mohamedlasheen » Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:27 pm

Dear All,

I ahve a question regarding job crteation, belwo is the time line for employment, all is full time
1.Admin assiatant-From 8 October 2020 to 1 January 2021
2- Retail Sales Assistant-From 30 October 2020 to 22 December 2020
3- Printing services assistant-From 1 Decmebr 2020 to Noe(she is still working for us)
4- Marketing Assistant-From 1 September 2021 to 30 Septemebr 2021
5- Retail Sales Assistant-From 30 Septmebr 2021 to 17 May 2022

Regaridng the above psositions, I can rely on position 3 for 12 months and can collect the other 12 months from 5, 1 and 2

Would that mean that I will be under Covid concession? which will require me to hire more two people for another 12 months?

Please let m e know.

Thanks

marcnath

Re: TiE Extension-Job Creation

Post by marcnath » Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:20 pm

As it stands you would need to use the covid concession to qualify.
But, if the actual jobs of 1 4 and 5 are not too different and you can say they are all doing the same job, you may be very close to meeting 12 months (you have to do the count yourself)
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

mohamedlasheen
Mood:

Post by mohamedlasheen » Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:20 am

Can 8 add 1 , 2 and 5? , they will make the 12 month.

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:15 pm

mohamedlasheen wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:20 am
Can 8 add 1 , 2 and 5? , they will make the 12 month.
No, you can have maximum 30 hrs per week. Since the two employees overlap, you can't claim for both.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

mohamedlasheen
Mood:

Post by mohamedlasheen » Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:23 pm

so, what are the consequences of depending on Covid Concession now when I apply for ILR in future? knowing that I am almost 2 months less for the second job only

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:54 pm

mohamedlasheen wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:23 pm
so, what are the consequences of depending on Covid Concession now when I apply for ILR in future? knowing that I am almost 2 months less for the second job only
You would need to show an additional 2 jobs of 12 months each for ILR, if you use the COVID concession. So four jobs of 12 months or 2 jobs for 24 months, for example

mohamedlasheen
Mood:

Post by mohamedlasheen » Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:30 am

I see, i can hire an employee. The employee i will to hire is colombian and has leave to remain until 2023..
Will that count towards jobs? Or he needs to be british?

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:48 pm

mohamedlasheen wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:30 am
I see, i can hire an employee. The employee i will to hire is colombian and has leave to remain until 2023..
Will that count towards jobs? Or he needs to be british?
He does not have to be British but needs to have an Indefinite Leave to Remain

mohamedlasheen
Mood:

Post by mohamedlasheen » Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:51 pm

Thanks for the response, but i have one more question,
If i failed to hire an employee to fill the 2 months gap, and used the Covid Concession scheme to make up the 24 months of employment using different jobs in the past three years and get the extension on that base.
I understand that i need to hire 2 more employees during the 2 years extension. My question is can one of these two employees be one of the employees who worked with us in the initial period before extension and continued working for us more 12 months after the extension? Or they should be two fresh employees?

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:31 pm

mohamedlasheen wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:51 pm
Thanks for the response, but i have one more question,
If i failed to hire an employee to fill the 2 months gap, and used the Covid Concession scheme to make up the 24 months of employment using different jobs in the past three years and get the extension on that base.
I understand that i need to hire 2 more employees during the 2 years extension. My question is can one of these two employees be one of the employees who worked with us in the initial period before extension and continued working for us more 12 months after the extension? Or they should be two fresh employees?
They don't have to be new employees. It is OK for existing employees to be employed for another 12 months in your extension period.
Note that it is the period After you get your extension that counts.

mohamedlasheen
Mood:

Post by mohamedlasheen » Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:57 pm

So I can use the current one employee from teh date I get my exttension and 12 months forward
in addition to one new employee from the date of me getting my extension and for 12 months forward, is that correst?

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:00 pm

mohamedlasheen wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:57 pm
So I can use the current one employee from teh date I get my exttension and 12 months forward
in addition to one new employee from the date of me getting my extension and for 12 months forward, is that correst?
Yes, to make up for the COVID concession.

Plus two more additional for the ILR requirement.

mohamedlasheen
Mood:

Post by mohamedlasheen » Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:37 pm

Hi,

you did not get me correct, I am talking after the extension:

After I get the extension approved using Concession scheme. I am oplanning to do the following:

1. continue hiring one of the current employees for further 12 months after the extenions
2. Add a new employee for 12 months after the extension

by doing so, can I say that I completed the requirements of hiring further 2 enmployees in the extension periiod as a consequence of using Covid Concession scheme?