ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Financial requirements FLR M not met

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

padilhovski
Newly Registered
Mood:
Brazil

Financial requirements FLR M not met

Post by padilhovski » Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:57 pm

Hello,

I have to extend my spouse visa and me and my accountant have worked to reach the £18,600 GROSS turnover under category f (self-employment) but apparently this has to be NET profit as I read here (general-uk-immigration-forum/refusal-fl ... 47488.html) and when I was applying now it does say there "(i.e profit) not turnover".
Now if this is true and I don't meet the financial requirements, should I still apply for this visa and state there that I can't meet the financial requirements and explain why or should I apply for FLR (FP) the 10 year route?

we are married and don't have any children

Thank you

padilhovski
Newly Registered
Mood:
Brazil

Re: Financial requirements FLR M not met

Post by padilhovski » Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:26 pm

EDIT: I just want to be sure I can use the flr (fp) to extend my spouse visa

We don't have children
My wife is british
I've been int the UK for 2 years and 8 months
I'm not a refugee

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Post by TODMATT » Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:48 am

padilhovski wrote:
Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:57 pm
Hello,

I have to extend my spouse visa and me and my accountant have worked to reach the £18,600 GROSS turnover under category f (self-employment) but apparently this has to be NET profit as I read here (general-uk-immigration-forum/refusal-fl ... 47488.html) and when I was applying now it does say there "(i.e profit) not turnover".
Now if this is true and I don't meet the financial requirements, should I still apply for this visa and state there that I can't meet the financial requirements and explain why or should I apply for FLR (FP) the 10 year route?

Thank you

It is the net profit and not the turnover.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Post by TODMATT » Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:57 am

padilhovski wrote:
Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:26 pm
EDIT: I just want to be sure I can use the flr (fp) to extend my spouse visa

We don't have children
My wife is british
I've been int the UK for 2 years and 8 months
I'm not a refugee
Does your partner work? You can combine her income with yours if it falls within the same financial period.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Thu Oct 06, 2022 4:26 am

padilhovski wrote:
Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:57 pm
Hello,

Now if this is true and I don't meet the financial requirements, should I still apply for this visa and state there that I can't meet the financial requirements and explain why or should I apply for FLR (FP) the 10 year route? Your spouse's income can also be used in meeting the requirement. Consider this before going in another direction.

Thank you

padilhovski
Newly Registered
Mood:
Brazil

Post by padilhovski » Thu Oct 06, 2022 8:54 pm

No, she doesn't work. She goes to university full time and receives student finance.

I have applied for the visa already. It looks like the application form for FLR (M) and FLR (FP) are the same right? I just put in the financial part that I don't meet the requirements and then it asked for much I was earning

Korekt
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Korekt » Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:59 am

padilhovski wrote:
Thu Oct 06, 2022 8:54 pm
I have applied for the visa already. It looks like the application form for FLR (M) and FLR (FP) are the same right? I just put in the financial part that I don't meet the requirements and then it asked for much I was earning
Same form.
"Facts are sacred. Opinions are free."