ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

can wife Applying for postgraduate tier 4 with 2 dependents kids whilst i am in the UK?

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

robin12345
Newly Registered
Ireland

can wife Applying for postgraduate tier 4 with 2 dependents kids whilst i am in the UK?

Post by robin12345 » Mon Nov 14, 2022 5:06 pm

Hello everybody,

I am a Pakistani national on EUSS in the UK. I know I can not sponsor my wife yet and I know you can only bring dependents on level 7 and above but can she come to the UK on a postgraduate student visa via human rights with 2 dependents kids of ours showing that I am in the UK already to take care the kids?

Thank you

JB007
- thin ice -

Re: can wife Applying for postgraduate tier 4 with 2 dependents kids whilst i am in the UK?

Post by JB007 » Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:30 pm

robin12345 wrote:
Mon Nov 14, 2022 5:06 pm
Hello everybody,

I am a Pakistani national on EUSS in the UK. I know I can not sponsor my wife yet and I know you can only bring dependents on level 7 and above but can she come to the UK on a postgraduate student visa via human rights with 2 dependents kids of ours showing that I am in the UK already to take care the kids?

Thank you
What happened to your EU wife who sponsored you, your parents and siblings to the UK?
eea-route-applications/eea-family-permi ... l#p2078356

secret.simon

Re: can wife Applying for postgraduate tier 4 with 2 dependents kids whilst i am in the UK?

Post by secret.simon » Sat Nov 19, 2022 12:26 pm

Why can you not sponsor your wife to the UK? How old are the children? How old are they, where were they born and which nationalities od they hold?
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

sah10406
Diamond Member

Post by sah10406 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:11 am

"a postgraduate student visa via human rights"

What does this mean?
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.