ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EU settled status not appearing online, but it had been granted.

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Judeu
Cuba

EU settled status not appearing online, but it had been granted.

Post by Judeu » Mon Jan 09, 2023 12:23 pm

Hello!
Happy New Year everyone.

I would like to know how to proceed because one of my children's Settled Status, as an EU citizen, is not appearing online. He was granted it in 2019. We got a letter of four pages sent to us after the application. Please, what should I do? I have the reference number. Thanks in advance .

kamoe

Re: EU settled status not appearing online, but it had been granted.

Post by kamoe » Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:07 pm

What happens when you check their status? What's the actual message appearing on the website?
My posts express what I believe are the facts, based on the best of my knowledge, about the topics discussed in this forum. They do not constitute immigration advice.

Judeu
Cuba

Post by Judeu » Sat Jan 21, 2023 5:58 am

Hello, Sir.
Sorry for the lateness to respond to you. After writing all detail to update the number, doesn't show anything. We went off the country for a holiday and on the way back, the migration officer confirmed to us that my son's status isn't online. He crossed the border because he's gotta an EU passport. I have a letter sent to us confirming his settled status being granted. Please, again if have an idea about how to proceed, it's welcome. Thanks in advance.

meself2
Ireland

Post by meself2 » Sat Jan 21, 2023 11:38 am

forum members mentioned there are issues with online status check, eg post2101429.html#p2101429
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.