ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Old BRP after ILR

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

skywall0
Newly Registered
Egypt

Old BRP after ILR

Post by skywall0 » Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:03 pm

Hi everyone,

1- I just received my ILR and it stated I should return my BRP.
I have all my BRP including the last one just before the ILR .I have has 3 BRP from current and previous employers .
I do not recall I was asked to sent my expired BRP back after renewal of my BRP.
Shal I just sent the last BRP , or all my BRP's.

2- In the ILR , was said to give my Police certificate back but on HMG website , it seems that Police certificate stopped since August 2022. Contacted local police online , no answer , and no bookable appointment for police certificate return.
Thanks
Regards,

zimba
Mood:

Re: Old BRP after ILR

Post by zimba » Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:50 pm

skywall0 wrote:
Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:03 pm
Hi everyone,

1- I just received my ILR and it stated I should return my BRP.
I have all my BRP including the last one just before the ILR .I have has 3 BRP from current and previous employers .
I do not recall I was asked to sent my expired BRP back after renewal of my BRP.
Shal I just sent the last BRP , or all my BRP's.

2- In the ILR , was said to give my Police certificate back but on HMG website , it seems that Police certificate stopped since August 2022. Contacted local police online , no answer , and no bookable appointment for police certificate return.
Thanks
Regards,
You better return all other BRPs back to the UKVI.

For the police registration see: indefinite-leave-to-remain/ilr-email-re ... l#p2092773
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Panglur
Newly Registered

Post by Panglur » Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:21 pm

Hello

Could you please specify your time it took for renewal.??

When did you apply:
BRP date:
ILR received

Did you received any notification or mail from UKVI that you application is in progress etc
Thanks

meself2
Ireland

Post by meself2 » Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:38 pm

Panglur wrote:
Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:21 pm
Hello

When did you apply:
BRP date:
ILR received

Did you received any notification or mail from UKVI that you application is in progress etc
Thanks
What's stops you from looking at the timelines (post2103049.html#p2103049)?
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

Panglur
Newly Registered

Post by Panglur » Wed Feb 01, 2023 5:28 pm

meself2 wrote:
Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:38 pm
Panglur wrote:
Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:21 pm
Hello

When did you apply:
BRP date:
ILR received

Thanks
What's stops you from looking at the timelines (post2103049.html#p2103049)?
I am looking for BRP/ILR renewal not new settlement. the post shows only new application process timelines.