ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent request -Job creation

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Re: Urgent request -Job creation

Post by msx273 » Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:23 pm

Thank you so much Zimba, I really appreciate it
zimba wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:01 pm
You do not need t disclose any medical history.

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:08 am

Dear Mods and Experts,

After extension to get ILR can we apply after 2 years from the expiry of last leave or do we have to wait for 2 years from the date of extension visa ?

Kindly advise

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:11 am

abuhf wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:08 am
Dear Mods and Experts,

After extension to get ILR can we apply after 2 years from the expiry of last leave or do we have to wait for 2 years from the date of extension visa ?

Kindly advise
If you meet the requirements, you apply for ILR within 28 days before the 5th anniversary of your initial Tier 1 Ent visa issue date.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:48 am

abuhf wrote:
Dear Mods and Experts,

Kindly advise
The guidance states the requirement as "(a) You have spent a continuous period of 5 years lawfully in the UK with leave as a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) migrant, "

Do you just not read the guidelines or is it just that you have difficulty understanding the rather simple straightforward English?

I get the feeling you spend more time on this forum than on your business.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Wed Mar 01, 2023 12:20 pm

Hi Marcnath

Thank you for information

My English is not too great and of course i take time to read message on this form as it’s very informative

marcnath wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:48 am
abuhf wrote:
Dear Mods and Experts,

Kindly advise
The guidance states the requirement as "(a) You have spent a continuous period of 5 years lawfully in the UK with leave as a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) migrant, "

Do you just not read the guidelines or is it just that you have difficulty understanding the rather simple straightforward English?

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Mon Mar 27, 2023 1:01 pm

Dear Mods and Experts,

I got documents request form HO, could you please enlighten me on below

We are considering your application and need further information from you. Please provide the following within 10 working days of the date of this request:

Evidence of trading in the form of copies of purchase invoices and/or receipts for the twelve-month period prior to application - do I need to just send the stock purchased or do i have to add other bills too ?

Business bank statements for the full twelve-month period prior to the date of application - I will download electronically and send it

Employment contracts for Employee 1 and Employee 2 - I will send it

If we do not receive anything within 10 days we will make a decision on the information we already have.

abuhf wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2023 12:20 pm
Hi Marcnath

Thank you for information

My English is not too great and of course i take time to read message on this form as it’s very informative

marcnath wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:48 am
abuhf wrote:
Dear Mods and Experts,

Kindly advise

c781
Newly Registered

Post by c781 » Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:17 pm

Hi Abuhf,

It would be best to submit any receipts that shows that the business is genuinely trading. It could be invoices or bills under the business name. End of the day, it is our job to prove. Other way to work around would be to go through your business account transactions and submit all those invoices/bills for which you have made the payment from your business account.

These are my thoughts. Hope other experts in this forum would be able to advise you their opinions.

By the way, when did you submit your application and went for biometric?

Wish you all the best for your application.

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:26 pm

Hi C781

Thank you for your revert.

I purchased the around 40K worth of stock initially through card and after that I started buying stocks through the cash generated by the sales

The stocks purchased by cash does not reflect on bank statement, kindly advise

I applied 3 months ago and did Biometrics 2 months ago

Valuable feedback from Mods and experts would be much appreciated.

Do I have to send in all the invoice which I bought by paying cash ?

c781 wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:17 pm
Hi Abuhf,

It would be best to submit any receipts that shows that the business is genuinely trading. It could be invoices or bills under the business name. End of the day, it is our job to prove. Other way to work around would be to go through your business account transactions and submit all those invoices/bills for which you have made the payment from your business account.

These are my thoughts. Hope other experts in this forum would be able to advise you their opinions.

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:03 am

Dear Mods and Experts,

Could you please advise me on below what to send to HO

I purchased the around 40K worth of stock initially through card and after that I started buying stocks through the cash generated by the sales

The stocks purchased by cash does not reflect on bank statement, kindly advise If I can also use the purchase bill bought by cash ?

We are considering your application and need further information from you. Please provide the following within 10 working days of the date of this request:

Evidence of trading in the form of copies of purchase invoices and/or receipts for the twelve-month period prior to application - do I need to just send the stock purchased or do i have to add other bills too ?

Business bank statements for the full twelve-month period prior to the date of application - I will download electronically and send it

abuhf wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:26 pm
Hi C781

Thank you for your revert.

The stocks purchased by cash does not reflect on bank statement, kindly advise

I applied 3 months ago and did Biometrics 2 months ago

Valuable feedback from Mods and experts would be much appreciated.

c781 wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:17 pm
Hi Abuhf,

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:07 am

abuhf wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:03 am
Dear Mods and Experts,

The stocks purchased by cash does not reflect on bank statement, kindly advise If I can also use the purchase bill bought by cash ?

The request is for ALL purchases
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:12 am

Thank you Marcnath,

Cash purchase does not reflect on bank account as it was purchased by cash generated by sales, do I need to explain this to HO ?

Also all these information about purchases ad sales and revenue has been mentioned on unaudited accounts provided by accountant

Kindly give me your valuable feedback and suggestions

I dont want caseworker to get confused
marcnath wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:07 am
abuhf wrote:
Dear Mods and Experts,

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:20 am

abuhf wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:12 am
Thank you Marcnath,

Cash purchase does not reflect on bank account as it was purchased by cash generated by sales, do I need to explain this to HO ?

Also all these information about purchases ad sales and revenue has been mentioned on unaudited accounts provided by accountant

marcnath wrote:
abuhf wrote:
Dear Mods and Experts,

Well, I think the caseworker may already be confused and hence the request for clarification.

Your statements here are confusing me, so I am not surprised the case worker is also.

If they have already been explained in the accounts, then the caseworker is only asking for the evidence to back those up - so not sure why you are reluctant to send the information

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:29 am

Thanks Marcnath, Im not reluctant to send it but just the fact it does not reflect on bank account , however its clearly mentioned on accounts

Your feedback is much appreciated.

marcnath wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:20 am
abuhf wrote:
Thank you Marcnath,

marcnath wrote:
abuhf wrote:
Dear Mods and Experts,

Well, I think the caseworker may already be confused and hence the request for clarification.

Your statements here are confusing me, so I am not surprised the case worker is also.

If they have already been explained in the accounts, then the caseworker is only asking for the evidence to back those up - so not sure why you are reluctant to send the information

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:30 pm

Hi Marcnath,

Do you also advise me to send the receipts of rents or just the stock purchase invoice ?
abuhf wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:29 am
Thanks Marcnath, Im not reluctant to send it but just the fact it does not reflect on bank account , however its clearly mentioned on accounts

marcnath wrote:
abuhf wrote:
Thank you Marcnath,

marcnath wrote:
abuhf wrote:
Dear Mods and Experts,

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:40 pm

abuhf wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:30 pm
Hi Marcnath,

Do you also advise me to send the receipts of rents or just the stock purchase invoice ?
abuhf wrote:

marcnath wrote:
abuhf wrote:
Thank you Marcnath,

marcnath wrote:
abuhf wrote:
Dear Mods and Experts,

I am assuming you have used money spent before your application date towards your investment evidence - which is the most likely reason you are being asked for the evidence.

So, if the money spent on rents was also considered investment, then yes, you should be sending those too.

At this stage, the more open you are the better as the case worker already has questions.

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:07 pm

HI Marcnath,

Thank you for swift revert

Could you please enlighten me on this points

I am assuming you have used money spent before your application date towards your investment evidence - Could you please clarify this , I dont understand this, all the transactions we did are generic like rent, salary and general expenses which we do every month

So, if the money spent on rents was also considered investment, then yes, you should be sending those too - its a rent for shop and I believe it can be spent as part of the investment,

At this stage, the more open you are the better as the case worker already has questions - Thank you Marcnath

I will send all the below

All the purchase invoice of stocks,
Invoice of Direct debit payment to card machine provider for card sales.
Invoice of rent
Invoice of accountant

Kindly advise, your valuable feedback and support is much appreciated

marcnath wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:40 pm
abuhf wrote:
Hi Marcnath,

abuhf wrote:

marcnath wrote:
abuhf wrote:
Thank you Marcnath,

marcnath wrote:

I am assuming you have used money spent before your application date towards your investment evidence - which is the most likely reason you are being asked for the evidence.

So, if the money spent on rents was also considered investment, then yes, you should be sending those too.

At this stage, the more open you are the better as the case worker already has questions.

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Wed Mar 29, 2023 10:31 pm

HI Marcnath,

Sorry to rush, please enlighten me on below

Thanking you in advance
abuhf wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:07 pm
HI Marcnath,

I am assuming you have used money spent before your application date towards your investment evidence - Could you please clarify this , I dont understand this, all the transactions we did are generic like rent, salary and general expenses which we do every month

So, if the money spent on rents was also considered investment, then yes, you should be sending those too - its a rent for shop and I believe it can be spent as part of the investment,

At this stage, the more open you are the better as the case worker already has questions - Thank you Marcnath

Invoice of rent
Invoice of accountant

marcnath wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:40 pm
abuhf wrote:
Hi Marcnath,

abuhf wrote:

marcnath wrote:
abuhf wrote:
Thank you Marcnath,

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Thu Mar 30, 2023 8:55 am

abuhf wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2023 10:31 pm
HI Marcnath,

Thanking you in advance
abuhf wrote:
HI Marcnath,

Invoice of rent
Invoice of accountant

I am not sure how to explain.

How did you make your investments and what evidence have you provided for that?

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:30 am

Hi Marcnath,

I made investment as director loan from my saving account to my business account, also I have provided HO with bank statement confirming the proof of transfer from saving to business account as director Loan, Also I have provided letter from accountant confirming I have invested over 200K

I just have few days to respond to HO, please advise

marcnath wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 8:55 am
abuhf wrote:
HI Marcnath,

Thanking you in advance
abuhf wrote:
HI Marcnath,

Invoice of rent
Invoice of accountant

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:06 am

abuhf wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:30 am
Hi Marcnath,

I made investment as director loan from my saving account to my business account, also I have provided HO with bank statement confirming the proof of transfer from saving to business account as director Loan, Also I have provided letter from accountant confirming I have invested over 200K

marcnath wrote:
abuhf wrote:
HI Marcnath,

Thanking you in advance
abuhf wrote:
HI Marcnath,

Invoice of rent
Invoice of accountant

ok. In that case, you can ignore my comment. As I had mentioned, it was just an assumption not knowing the details. It is clearly not applicable in your case.

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:15 am

Thank you so much Marcnath,

Kindly advise me, what shall all shall i send them in regards to this point
marcnath wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:06 am
abuhf wrote:
Hi Marcnath,

marcnath wrote:
abuhf wrote:
HI Marcnath,

Thanking you in advance
abuhf wrote:
HI Marcnath,

Could you please enlighten me on this point , what all to send - Evidence of trading in the form of copies of purchase invoices and/or receipts for the twelve-month period prior to application

Regarding bank statement I can download the soft copy of official statement and send or do i have to get it stamped by bank ?

Thank you Marcnath for continued support

Invoice of rent
Invoice of accountant

ok. In that case, you can ignore my comment. As I had mentioned, it was just an assumption not knowing the details. It is clearly not applicable in your case.

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:19 am

Thank you so much Marcnath,

Evidence of trading in the form of copies of purchase invoices and/or receipts for the twelve-month period prior to application - What all shall I send for this ?

For bank statements, can I download the official statements from online banking or you suggest me to print and get it stamped by bank ?
abuhf wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:15 am

marcnath wrote:
abuhf wrote:
Hi Marcnath,

marcnath wrote:
abuhf wrote:
HI Marcnath,

Thanking you in advance
abuhf wrote:
HI Marcnath,

Could you please enlighten me on this point , what all to send - Evidence of trading in the form of copies of purchase invoices and/or receipts for the twelve-month period prior to application

Regarding bank statement I can download the soft copy of official statement and send or do i have to get it stamped by bank ?

Thank you Marcnath for continued support

Invoice of rent
Invoice of accountant

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:40 am

Dear Marcnath and Mods,

Could you please clarify which section you are referring to " It is clearly not applicable in your case "

Evidence of trading in the form of copies of purchase invoices and/or receipts for the twelve-month period prior to application - What all shall I send for this ?

For bank statements, can I download the official statements from online banking or you suggest me to print and get it stamped by bank ?
abuhf wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:15 am

marcnath wrote:
abuhf wrote:
Hi Marcnath,

marcnath wrote:
abuhf wrote:
HI Marcnath,

Thanking you in advance

[/quote]

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:52 am

abuhf wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:40 am
Dear Marcnath and Mods,

Could you please clarify which section you are referring to " It is clearly not applicable in your case "
It is frustrating that this needs explanation. Let me lay out the steps:
1. In reply to your post I made the following comment: "I am assuming you have used money spent before your application date towards your investment evidence "
2. You asked for clarification on that comment
3. I asked you for some additional information
4. Once you gave that additional information, I said that my earlier comment (the one referred to in point 1 above) is no longer valid and can be ignored.

abuhf wrote:

This has already been asked and answered. Please don't keep repeating the question.

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Fri Mar 31, 2023 9:03 am

Sorry Marcnath , Its clear not and Thank you so much for your support and feedback

marcnath wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:52 am
abuhf wrote:
Dear Marcnath and Mods,

It is frustrating that this needs explanation. Let me lay out the steps:
1. In reply to your post I made the following comment: "I am assuming you have used money spent before your application date towards your investment evidence "
2. You asked for clarification on that comment
3. I asked you for some additional information
4. Once you gave that additional information, I said that my earlier comment (the one referred to in point 1 above) is no longer valid and can be ignored.

abuhf wrote:

This has already been asked and answered. Please don't keep repeating the question.