ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Care Worker Dependent Visa

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Eshmal
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Applying as Care Worker after 14 years

Post by Eshmal » Thu Mar 30, 2023 6:47 pm

Hello guys, i have a question if someone can help me with this? I applied for UK entry clearance visa as dependant in 2009. I was refused both times on general grounds. I was given right of appeal. I won the appeal and call letter was sent to me. But in meanwhile my sponsor (my husband) was removed from UK from entry of port under 370(7b) paragraph. So he came back home and i didnot submit my passport with call letter as i feel i am no more entitled for dependant visa.

Now after 14yrs gap, i want to apply for care worker visa. In immigration history i will mention i was refused 2 times. Is it enough or i should also mention in additional detail section that i received call letter on winning appeal but i didnot submit because my sponsor was removed from UK.

Please suggest me what should i do? If i donot mention about call letter in additional section and just mention about 2 refusals with their reference numbers.. isn't it enough? How will it impact on my application?

Eshmal
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Care Worker Visa with £18k p.a

Post by Eshmal » Thu Mar 30, 2023 6:53 pm

Hello everyone. My employer is giving me offer with £18000 p.a for care work. I said that my wage should not be less than 20,480£ or 10.10£ per hour for sponsorship. He said now home office has made some changes. So we can offer you with this. Is it true. Are there any changes for care worker visa sponsorship? Need your advice

Eshmal
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Care Worker Dependant Visa

Post by Eshmal » Thu Mar 30, 2023 6:58 pm

Hello everyone ! I have a question. If as a main applicant i apply for care worker visa without dependants and after my visa can my dependants apply before i travel to UK. I have 5 dependants. If they apply after me then what documents they use if one month accomodation is tick on on COS?

And what are drawbacks if all my 5 dependants apply with me at same time?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Care Worker Visa with £18k p.a

Post by CR001 » Thu Mar 30, 2023 7:23 pm

Eshmal wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 6:53 pm
Hello everyone. My employer is giving me offer with £18000 p.a for care work. I said that my wage should not be less than 20,480£ or 10.10£ per hour for sponsorship. He said now home office has made some changes. So we can offer you with this. Is it true. Are there any changes for care worker visa sponsorship? Need your advice
https://www.gov.uk/health-care-worker-v ... quirements

If they put £18k pa as the salary in the cos, it is likely to be rejected/ refused as this is below the minimum wage rate based on a 37.5 hour week.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: Care Worker Visa with £18k p.a

Post by AmazonianX » Fri Mar 31, 2023 12:34 am

Eshmal wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 6:53 pm
Ask the employer to send you the link to such changes from HO as you could not find it. Don't get hoodwinked by an unscrupulous employer or start racking up visa refusal unduly.

Eshmal
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Care Worker Dependant Visa

Post by Eshmal » Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:46 am

Eshmal wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 6:58 pm
Hello everyone ! I have a question. If as a main applicant i apply for care worker visa without dependants and after my visa can my dependants apply before i travel to UK. I have 5 dependants. If they apply after me then what documents they use if one month accomodation is tick on on COS?

And what are drawbacks if all my 5 dependants apply with me at same time?

Eshmal
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Care Worker Dependent Visa

Post by Eshmal » Sat Apr 01, 2023 6:36 pm

I am applying for Care Worker Visa. I have 5 dependents. Should they apply along me or first i should get visa and then they should apply. How it impacts if they apply all along me. And is it possible if they apply after once i get my visa and donot travel to UK. And after they get visa then we all travel together.

If my dependents apply after approval of my visa then what document will they use for maintenence? Can they use my COS document where Maintenence or one month accomodation was sponsored by company and it was ticked on COS? Do i need to provide copy of visa and COS for dependent visas