ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Keeping Jobs after extension

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

AHMEDKHILED
Newly Registered
Iraq

Keeping Jobs after extension

Post by AHMEDKHILED » Tue Apr 18, 2023 5:25 pm

Dear Experts,

I have applied for a Visa extension this month, 200k route, I applied as the book says.
now processing

both of my employees completed the 12-month duty last March, and now, one of them would like to resign next month, is that will affect the visa application?

Many thanks

marcnath

Re: Keeping Jobs after extension

Post by marcnath » Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:17 am

AHMEDKHILED wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2023 5:25 pm
Dear Experts,

I have applied for a Visa extension this month, 200k route, I applied as the book says.
now processing

both of my employees completed the 12-month duty last March, and now, one of them would like to resign next month, is that will affect the visa application?

Many thanks
No
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

AHMEDKHILED
Newly Registered
Iraq

Post by AHMEDKHILED » Wed May 03, 2023 7:27 pm

thanks for the reply,

the H.O office send me an email requesting proof of payments for the last two invoices dated on Dec 2022 ( it normally took 6 months to be paid by the customer upon our agreement )

should I mention that agreement? and should I show them previous invoices that were paid in 2021?

Many thanks

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Wed May 10, 2023 8:12 am

AHMEDKHILED wrote:
Wed May 03, 2023 7:27 pm
thanks for the reply,

the H.O office send me an email requesting proof of payments for the last two invoices dated on Dec 2022 ( it normally took 6 months to be paid by the customer upon our agreement )

should I mention that agreement? and should I show them previous invoices that were paid in 2021?

Many thanks
Since you can't provide the documents needed, you do need to explain why.
No harm in showing previous invoices or payment, especially if it is from the same customer(s)
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

AHMEDKHILED
Newly Registered
Iraq

Post by AHMEDKHILED » Fri May 19, 2023 8:49 pm

Thanks for your reply,

I sent all the requested information but did not receive a confirmation email for receipt from the H.O., is that ok?

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Sat May 20, 2023 8:48 pm

AHMEDKHILED wrote:
Fri May 19, 2023 8:49 pm
Thanks for your reply,

I sent all the requested information but did not receive a confirmation email for receipt from the H.O., is that ok?
That's ok

AHMEDKHILED
Newly Registered
Iraq

Post by AHMEDKHILED » Sun Jun 18, 2023 3:38 pm

Dears Experts, thanks for your reply,

I received a new email requesting the following :

1. All purchase and sales invoices for ( My company) along with shipping documentation in support of each invoice.
2. Evidence of shipping of products as invoiced to (destination country)

for the first point, I will send all purchases, sales invoices, packing lists and commercial invoices.
should I include something else?

for the second point, I will share the CMR /waybill of shipping. is there something else to add?

Many thanks

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:49 pm

Hi Ahmed,

Sorry to sneak in your post, Did you get any response from home office on your application.

Good luck

AHMEDKHILED wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2023 3:38 pm
Dears Experts, thanks for your reply,

I received a new email requesting the following :

1. All purchase and sales invoices for ( My company) along with shipping documentation in support of each invoice.
2. Evidence of shipping of products as invoiced to (destination country)

for the first point, I will send all purchases, sales invoices, packing lists and commercial invoices.
should I include something else?

for the second point, I will share the CMR /waybill of shipping. is there something else to add?

Many thanks

AHMEDKHILED
Newly Registered
Iraq

Post by AHMEDKHILED » Wed Jul 19, 2023 5:30 pm

Dear Experts,

This is the 5th month after submitting my application, till now got 5 emails from HO requesting more information some of them were previously submitted, and all emails were answered within a week.

my wife and kids will travel for an urgent family issue, I will wait till the decision is revealed.

is it considered an application withdrawal even if the main applicant stays in UK?

many thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jul 19, 2023 5:42 pm

Did your family also apply for extensions?

If yes, then if they leave the UK, their applications will be considered withdrawn and you lose the fees paid.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

AHMEDKHILED
Newly Registered
Iraq

Post by AHMEDKHILED » Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:41 pm

marcnath wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:17 am
AHMEDKHILED wrote:
Dear Experts,

now processing

Many thanks
No

Dear expert,
HO inquired regarding the above inquiry I mentioned in this post,

a copy of the reference letter you supplied (employer name ) after his departure from your company.

Please also provide a copy of the bank statement showing the last salary payment of (employer).

although the employee resigned after 15 months of employment.

is that something to concern?

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Sat Jul 22, 2023 2:57 pm

AHMEDKHILED wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:41 pm
marcnath wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:17 am
AHMEDKHILED wrote:
Dear Experts,

now processing

Many thanks
No

Dear expert,
HO inquired regarding the above inquiry I mentioned in this post,

a copy of the reference letter you supplied (employer name ) after his departure from your company.

Please also provide a copy of the bank statement showing the last salary payment of (employer).

although the employee resigned after 15 months of employment.

is that something to concern?
Don't see why that should be of concern

Likana
Newly Registered
Russia

Post by Likana » Fri Jul 28, 2023 10:01 pm

My business is a pie and coffee shop. I have staff who worked for 3 days, week, two months. Imagine baristas in a coffee shop...

It doesn't matter as they care about the job continuity rather than a particular person continuity. The extension was given to me in less than 2 months.

AHMEDKHILED
Newly Registered
Iraq

Post by AHMEDKHILED » Sat Jul 29, 2023 3:06 pm

thanks for your comment,
I hope this is the last request for more information after 8 emails :cry:

It seems that I am the last one in the extension process