ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What will be tha next step ??

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

syedamir12
Newly Registered

What will be tha next step ??

Post by syedamir12 » Sun Apr 18, 2004 9:29 am

Hi All,

I've applied from islamabad since 2001 March. Recently embassy have asked me original education documents and proof of funds whcih i've submitted. My question is that one of consultant has said to me that your interview has been waived and my medical will come within 03 to 04 months. do u have any idea. :?:

FLR

Post by FLR » Wed Apr 21, 2004 6:45 am

Hey Amir,

I had applied in August 2001 from Islamabad also, got a response from them four months back that they need my original docs that I could not send, due to some tentative reasons. They sent me another letter stating that in the absence of the docs they have put my case in the queue.

Now, I am a bit confused what are they going to do with my case.
As far as your case is concerened, I am sure that your interview is waived off and they should be sending you the medical request within 2 months, three months max. So, sit back and hope for the best to happen to you sooner.

It will be great if we could contact eachother on some local phone, if you are still in Islamabad as well, so that we can benifit eachother from the experience that we have.

Let's do it!

syedamir12
Newly Registered

Thanks hafeez

Post by syedamir12 » Wed Apr 21, 2004 4:00 pm

Hi hafeez,

Thanks for your comments on my topic. i would like to preffer you that send your original documents sooner. Although i've sent my original and worried that what will they do.... :roll:. Hopefully we will chat again.

Bye

Yasir
Newly Registered

Still Waiting

Post by Yasir » Fri Apr 23, 2004 7:00 pm

Hi Dears
I ve also applied for canadian immigration in March 2003 can u people guide me abt the immigration process i know it ll take 2 to 3 years but they never asked me abt anything. They just send me the file number and nothing else. I just wanna ask wat the usually do after sending the file number. You can also mail me on my id or can chat on msn
I am living in lahore
Thanx

syedamir12
Newly Registered

Be pasions yasir :)

Post by syedamir12 » Sat Apr 24, 2004 1:22 pm

Dear Yasir,

Be pasions i'll take time. i've applied in March 2001 and after 15 days i had received the acknowledgement. and then last September 2003 i had received a letter of IELS and updated forms. so....:)

Yasir
Newly Registered

Post by Yasir » Sat Apr 24, 2004 2:34 pm

Dear Amir
Thanx for responding but plz explain wat do u mean by IELS letter and updated forms? Please explain in detail bcz my online status always shows in process.
Please explain these things.
Allha Hafiz

syedamir12
Newly Registered

IELTS Means

Post by syedamir12 » Sun Apr 25, 2004 8:28 am

Hi,

ON June 2002 immigiration laws has been changed and i've applied March 2001 thats why they have required IELTS test (English Proficiency Test) and New updated forms becuase forms has also changed. Now IELTS is compulsery you have to prepare for it.

Yasir
Newly Registered

Post by Yasir » Sun Apr 25, 2004 11:57 am

Hi
I have given my IELTS exams and scored 6 Bands, Speaking 6, Reading 6, Listenig 6 and 6.5 in Writing, how many points they ll give for that and I ve done 4 years Bachelors degree from University Of Agriculture Faisalabad and 1 year M.B.A Executive but not from a recognised university and overall 17 years of education how many points they ll give for Education. At the time of applyinng my work experience was more than 3 but less than 4 years but now it is more than 4 years how much points they ll consider for Experience.
Thanx

syedamir12
Newly Registered

IELTS pOINTS

Post by syedamir12 » Tue Apr 27, 2004 4:29 pm

hI,

You can get an idea o point availability at CIC.GC.CA FIND OUT

bYE