ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

consultants for GTV application

Only for the Global Talent visa, formerly known as Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

pra1980
Newly Registered
India

consultants for GTV application

Post by pra1980 » Sun May 21, 2023 7:56 pm

Hi Guys,

I am looking to apply for a Global talent visa using the Royal Academy engineering route. I know it takes lots of effort to prepare an application. I am looking for consultants who can assist me in the preparation of my application. Does anybody have any recommendations? If yes, please share.

Regards
Pratap

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: consultants for GTV application

Post by CR001 » Mon May 22, 2023 5:30 am

Memebers are not permitted to post names and details of recommendations.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

pra1980
Newly Registered
India

Post by pra1980 » Mon May 22, 2023 6:38 am

Hi Guys,

It will be atleast good to now your opion about whether to pay the money to the consulants or prepare the application by ourselves. Can anyone please share their experience ?

Regards
P

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Mon May 22, 2023 7:48 am

pra1980 wrote:
Mon May 22, 2023 6:38 am
Hi Guys,

It will be atleast good to now your opion about whether to pay the money to the consulants or prepare the application by ourselves. Can anyone please share their experience ?

Regards
P
This is a personal opinion but I think it is not necessary. Immigration rules are pretty well set out and relatively easy to follow
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.