ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ilr refused, residing for 14 years but approved later

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

manojj
Newly Registered
India

Re: !3 Years no residency, Flr(lr) refused

Post by manojj » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:25 pm

I submitted papers in march this year, explained in that statement about my partner

manojj
Newly Registered
India

Post by manojj » Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:58 pm

I have been living with my partner, an EU national with pre-settled status) for more than 2.5 years, my visa app was previously rejected. I asked home office to reconsider and they asked for more explanation. IN May 2021 I submitted bank statements to prove we live together. Waiting for decision since then. Homeofice replied when MP's office enquired that these type of apps have no time scale. Would I get any visa to continue.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:47 pm

You have made an application for FLR(LR) and not an application as the unmarried partner of an EU citizen so will not be considered under this route unless you had applied for it specifically before the 31st December 2020 as you have already been advised.

Your unmarried partner status to an EU citizen is irrelevant as you have not and do not hold a permit under the EU Regs or EU Settled Status Scheme. Simply living with an EU citizen doesn't give you any rights if you are not married.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

manojj
Newly Registered
India

ilr refused, residing for 14 years but approved later

Post by manojj » Tue Apr 04, 2023 3:57 pm

Hello, because of the court involvement homeoffice gave me a 30 months discretionary leave towards 10 years settlement

manojj
Newly Registered
India

Re: ilr refused, residing for 14 years but approved later

Post by manojj » Sun Apr 09, 2023 1:45 pm

My partner, not wife, is an EU citizen due to get her full-settlement this year, so now she's on pre-settled status. My solicitors opinion is I can also apply for pre-settled as I have been with her since the start of 2019. Any thoughts?

manojj
Newly Registered
India

Re: ilr refused, residing for 14 years but approved later

Post by manojj » Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:10 am

Any thoughts please?