ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

anyone lately got a psw visa on bites or lcmit etc

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Yet more unwarranted accusations...........................

Post by PaperPusher » Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:16 pm

salam123 wrote:and answer my questions......................

i belive u have ni card is that fake as well as ur visa??????????????????????
That is not a question or questions. It is a statement of what you believe. You can believe what you like as far as I am concerned salam123.

I don't want to watch your links.

Anyway, back to the original topic:
asifpuzzled wrote:Hi did anyone lately get a successful psw visa or refusal on bites or lcmit etc?

did they put on hold psw visas of all colleges or its being limited to bites & lcmit only?

thxx
Please see this case where what happened with Lloyds College is mentioned. I cannot find the case in Bailii.

http://www.ait.gov.uk/Public/Unreported/OA239832008.doc

Administrative Court Mahmood v SSHD [2008] EWHC 2441 (Admin)

If anyone has a link I would appreciate if they could post it - it may make informative reading for some of the PSW applicants posting here because it deals with a bogus college where the claimed students were not actually studying.

Guardian article about the raids

BBC report about the raids

Perhaps this week's post will bring more news.

Regards

PP

salam123

Re: Yet more unwarranted accusations........................

Post by salam123 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:31 pm

PaperPusher wrote:
salam123 wrote:and answer my questions......................

i belive u have ni card is that fake as well as ur visa??????????????????????
That is not a question or questions. It is a statement of what you believe. You can believe what you like as far as I am concerned salam123.

I don't want to watch your links.

Anyway, back to the original topic:
asifpuzzled wrote:Hi did anyone lately get a successful psw visa or refusal on bites or lcmit etc?

did they put on hold psw visas of all colleges or its being limited to bites & lcmit only?

thxx
Please see this case where what happened with Lloyds College is mentioned. I cannot find the case in Bailii.

http://www.ait.gov.uk/Public/Unreported/OA239832008.doc

Administrative Court Mahmood v SSHD [2008] EWHC 2441 (Admin)

If anyone has a link I would appreciate if they could post it - it may make informative reading for some of the PSW applicants posting here because it deals with a bogus college where the claimed students were not actually studying.

Guardian article about the raids

BBC report about the raids

Perhaps this week's post will bring more news.

Regards

PP
at least u should watched it........................this bbc video proves nothing to me unless people can manage ILR visa for only 580 pounds...........think about that.....................

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:38 pm

salam123 wrote:at least u should watched it........................this bbc video proves nothing to me unless people can manage ILR visa for only 580 pounds...........think about that.....................
Please can you rephrase the bit I have highlighted in bold, I actually do not understand what you are saying.

salam123

Post by salam123 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:41 pm

PaperPusher wrote:
salam123 wrote:at least u should watched it........................this bbc video proves nothing to me unless people can manage ILR visa for only 580 pounds...........think about that.....................
Please can you rephrase the bit I have highlighted in bold, I actually do not understand what you are saying.
as u said now u didn't watched these videos.............so what is the connection of that bbc video.....against ccl college?

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:06 pm

salam123, the connection is the original topic:

"anyone lately got a psw visa on bites or lcmit etc"

I thought that would be obvious.

I have also posted info about what has happened in the past. BITE apparently has told UKBA that people with PGDip certificates from BITE did not study there. The staff at Lloyds also said that students did not study there.

Colleges like Lloyds were raided and in the press, CCL has now been in the press and raided it appears. The BBC report mentions that more than one college is involved.

This may have something to do with why people's applications are on hold don't you think?

iceman010899

Post by iceman010899 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:16 pm

salam123, the connection is the original topic:

"anyone lately got a psw visa on bites or lcmit etc"

I thought that would be obvious.

I have also posted info about what has happened in the past. BITE apparently has told UKBA that people with PGDip certificates from BITE did not study there. The staff at Lloyds also said that students did not study there.

Colleges like Lloyds were raided and in the press, CCL has now been in the press and raided it appears. The BBC report mentions that more than one college is involved.

This may have something to do with why people's applications are on hold don't you think?
Obviously the colleges are playing safe. Proves the sort of greed they have. Take the money and bail out when there is trouble and leave the victims in the cold.

I watched the youtube videos. Yes its sad that migrants risk a lot to earn some money, but bogus students devalue the UK education system. The UK is known for its education and bogus colleges undermine this.

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:24 pm

iceman010899 wrote:Obviously the colleges are playing safe. Proves the sort of greed they have. Take the money and bail out when there is trouble and leave the victims in the cold
I don't think that a person that buys attendance letters and results transcripts and certificates when not attending (Lloyds College), or a PGDip for no study (colleges in the BBC report) can really be properly described as victims, unless it is of a double cross in a scam they were party to.

All the best.

salam123

Post by salam123 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:55 am

PaperPusher wrote:
iceman010899 wrote:Obviously the colleges are playing safe. Proves the sort of greed they have. Take the money and bail out when there is trouble and leave the victims in the cold
I don't think that a person that buys attendance letters and results transcripts and certificates when not attending (Lloyds College), or a PGDip for no study (colleges in the BBC report) can really be properly described as victims, unless it is of a double cross in a scam they were party to.

All the best.
i know a lots of bogus colleges in london.................please stop those mas rums and then everything will be go back to normal....................

candyshop

Post by candyshop » Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:25 am

PaperPusher wrote:
salam123 wrote:is not really matter where he studyed or not..........
It does matter, because if someone actually did study at a college they claimed to have a PGDip from, my advice would be different, and their options would be different because they would not have used deception. If they haven't been studying, can they honestly be surprised at the result of their latest application.

If a person did not study where they claimed to have studied, thier optons would be more limited, because I could not advise that someone carries on using fraud and lying.
mscorpio wrote:HI

Why not change the institute and get admission in the university or in a recognised college and then later apply for FLR S.

Don't you think it will be a wise decision?
A good idea apart from the fact the fact that a student has to show progress in their studies, also good attendance, and I think that if the evidence of progress is a bogus PGDip, then people are going to have problems doing this for FLR as a student.

Regards

PP
Cant say anything but I have a news that 3 of my mates they paid for PSW 2500 each have been refused as BITE refuse to varify thier PGD. BITE prinicipal has been invesitigated and to survive his college, he blamed that college staff is involved and he has given the genuine names of all the students studied there in the past and those are studying now. So anyone else who is/was not the student of BITE and paid money to get thier PGD will refuse.

In total, 3 of my friends have been refused and one of them was from Cambridge diploma machine college and other two were from BITE. We have consultant thier problem with few solicitors and they suggests that there is no way out. Also there is 10 year ban on them.,

So for now if you were genuine then you shouldnt be worry and those who were caliming to be genuine in forums, i would suggest you to prepare yourself for what FM said in his posts.

Good Luck.

salam123

Post by salam123 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:32 am

candyshop wrote:
PaperPusher wrote:
salam123 wrote:is not really matter where he studyed or not..........
It does matter, because if someone actually did study at a college they claimed to have a PGDip from, my advice would be different, and their options would be different because they would not have used deception. If they haven't been studying, can they honestly be surprised at the result of their latest application.

If a person did not study where they claimed to have studied, thier optons would be more limited, because I could not advise that someone carries on using fraud and lying.
mscorpio wrote:HI

Why not change the institute and get admission in the university or in a recognised college and then later apply for FLR S.

Don't you think it will be a wise decision?
A good idea apart from the fact the fact that a student has to show progress in their studies, also good attendance, and I think that if the evidence of progress is a bogus PGDip, then people are going to have problems doing this for FLR as a student.

Regards

PP
Cant say anything but I have a news that 3 of my mates they paid for PSW 2500 each have been refused as BITE refuse to varify thier PGD. BITE prinicipal has been invesitigated and to survive his college, he blamed that college staff is involved and he has given the genuine names of all the students studied there in the past and those are studying now. So anyone else who is/was not the student of BITE and paid money to get thier PGD will refuse.

In total, 3 of my friends have been refused and one of them was from Cambridge diploma machine college and other two were from BITE. We have consultant thier problem with few solicitors and they suggests that there is no way out. Also there is 10 year ban on them.,

So for now if you were genuine then you shouldnt be worry and those who were caliming to be genuine in forums, i would suggest you to prepare yourself for what FM said in his posts.

Good Luck.
thanx for the info...............