ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

irumpk

Post by irumpk » Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:08 am

i try to email BHC islamabad but email did't fwd them
i dont know why its happen i did many time
do u have correct email of BHC islamabad

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:22 am

irumpk wrote:i try to email BHC islamabad but email did't fwd them
i dont know why its happen i did many time
do u have correct email of BHC islamabad
try this one , i always get a reply from them

Visqry2.Islamabad@fco.gov.uk

sskhan786
Newly Registered

Post by sskhan786 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:09 am

Hi,

Naz08: How long does it take for sum1 to reply to the email?

Thanks.

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:41 am

sskhan786 wrote:Hi,

Naz08: How long does it take for sum1 to reply to the email?

Thanks.
they take 3 working days well to reply 2 me anyway
but there replys are the exactly the same word by word

sskhan786
Newly Registered

Post by sskhan786 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:03 pm

Hi,

It must be some automated response...the BHC mess you about big time dont they! Its been 3 months since ur husbands application and uv not heard anything yet...im gettin worid now what if it takes that long for our application too....?!!?

Anyway best of luck hope you hear from them very very soon and plz make dua 4 me too lol...

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:10 pm

sskhan786 wrote:Hi,

It must be some automated response...the BHC mess you about big time dont they! Its been 3 months since ur husbands application and uv not heard anything yet...im gettin worid now what if it takes that long for our application too....?!!?

Anyway best of luck hope you hear from them very very soon and plz make dua 4 me too lol...
yeh looks like it, im kinda tired n havnt got thr energy to argue with them, nearly 4 months now so i have got my MP invovled n she said in a few days she will have sum kind of news, she askd for his details n everything she is like my last hope realli....other wise i hav to wait....oh yeh my hubbis mahva is sortin out his kids visa the embassy calld him in on tues or wednes not sure, my hubbi said he wil tag along n get in the embassy find out wats goin on his apps, other wise he cant get in the embassy at all can he? u ring em they blank u, so this way atleast he will be inside n they cant ignore him lol bet i sound like james bond with this whole ting :)

sskhan786
Newly Registered

Post by sskhan786 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:25 pm

Lol... i dont blame you id probably get frustrated if it took that long for our application...the wait kills you and each day seems the longest ever... lol anyways ur still doing better than us we`ve been applying for 2 years now this is our 2nd appliction...so we`ve been apart for 2 years for no good reason lol...

petalro

Post by petalro » Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:00 pm

iv tried the refrence number tha they gave my hubbi and i stil cant track the application and when hubbi rings them they have the same problem and ask for other details to track themselves its so fustrating.

imi

Post by imi » Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:09 pm

Hey guys,

Hope you are all coping well.
It is so frustrating to wait for such a long time and then they come up with these rediculously large number of holidays. Every other day there is a holiday in the VACs and BHC. For God's sake! 10th of Muharram is one day and they take 2 days off. Such lazy bonkers. OK, my winge is over now.

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:53 pm

imi wrote:Hey guys,

Hope you are all coping well.
It is so frustrating to wait for such a long time and then they come up with these rediculously large number of holidays. Every other day there is a holiday in the VACs and BHC. For God's sake! 10th of Muharram is one day and they take 2 days off. Such lazy bonkers. OK, my winge is over now.
better out than in......i say i just tink bout BHC n VAC my bloods boils

izzie

Post by izzie » Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:04 pm

hey all

has any1 heard anything frm da lazy gits at BHC??? I'm kinda losin all hope... Missin my hubby so much, dnt kno wen il c him agen :cry: :cry:

Naz: ur a strong girl... wish i cud be as positive as u. Dis waiting game is jus killing me n da way tingz r goin so slowly at da moment i dnt c any chance of my hubi bein here 4 my bday nxt mnth! :(

Safina1

Post by Safina1 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:18 pm

naz08 jus hang in der i'm pretty sure u'l hear frm dem soon. inshallah. i tink if dey were gna reject dey wudv dun so by nw deyr gud at dat.

i called d law centre again, d immigration lot here, BHC and VAC it seems d application has been received bt is in process n derz z mad rush. let us knw wot hapns wen ur hubs goes islamabad n den we'l all send ourz der. gt em 2 do a protest out der. lol. [/b]

naznin

Post by naznin » Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:08 pm

Asalam-o-Alaikum dear all,

irumpk:dont worry i hav submitted my app. on 25th nov as well.i met a consultant n he said to that this is rush time.they r so much busy.thats y they r taking more time.

naz08:i will pray to Allah 4u n ur hubby inshAllah.dont lose ur hope.

bazuk:i hav applied on 25th nov 4rm karachi.

sskhan:when did u Apply?n where did u do it 4rm?

i any 1 get any new plz keep update to each other.

with best wishes.

Allah haiz.

weiser

Re: hope to Allah

Post by weiser » Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:29 pm

naznin wrote:Asalam-o-Alikum dear all,

petalro thnx 4 ur response,may God bless all of us Ameen.

i want 2 ask ssomethin?do BHC take a standard time 4 each application?or do they take any more time 4 2nd application.
my visa bin refused 1st time, thats me 2nd Application thats y i m confused??????????????.but hopefull to Allah Almighty.

Allah hafiz. :)
Hi - I appealed back in July but so far have not heard a thing. My advice to anyone is not to appeal, they say it will take 3-4 months but thats certainly not the case in reality.
You can either appeal in pakistan or appeal from the UK, I appealed in pakistan.

irumpk

Post by irumpk » Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:08 am

did some one get visa in last week except Sam1234567

sskhan786
Newly Registered

Post by sskhan786 » Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:10 am

Hi Naznin,

My husband applied on the 18th November in Lahore, not heard anything yet they said it could take upto 3 months....

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:20 pm

sskhan786 wrote:Hi Naznin,

My husband applied on the 18th November in Lahore, not heard anything yet they said it could take upto 3 months....
hey who told u it cud take 3 months???? i swear it was 2 months no......

naznin

Post by naznin » Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:37 pm

Asalam-o-Alaikum,

naz08:wen i called 2 gerrys they said to me that they take 60 working days.i want to tellu something,

there is a girl who submitted her app abt 6 months ago,n she didnt get any news abt her app till 4 months.
her Inlaws n her hubby wrote a letter to BHC.wats happening?
after few days they made an answer to her,they wrote a letter to her that come to Embassy 4 an interwiew.
if u do so,so its up to u.

sskhan:befor 1 week of me.

inshAllah we all 'll get good news inshAllah.

Allah hafiz.

sskhan786
Newly Registered

Post by sskhan786 » Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:38 pm

Hi,

When my husband submitted his application they said you cannot contact the BHC for 21 days from the date of submission and it could take upto 3 months...but im assuming its because we applied from Lahore thats why its a month extra bcoz my cousins applied from Islamabad and they were told it cud take upto 2 months.

i dont know...it doesnt matter bcoz the BHC dont sick to their time limit anyway they take extremely long on some cases and reply quick on others...lol

naznin

Post by naznin » Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:50 pm

Asalam-o-Alaikum,

sskhan:u know wen i Applied 4rm karachi,they sait to me that a BHC takes 10 to 15 working days mostly,u will haveto wait.but its been 1 month n 12 days Atleast.

my brother got his visa in 1 week exactly mashAllah.

i u get any news plz keep me update.

Allah hafiz.

sskhan786
Newly Registered

Post by sskhan786 » Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:11 pm

Mashallah thats gud :D

But dont worry and dont lose hope inshallah we`ll get ours very soon, the BHC are so unreliable u dont know what to believe...

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:21 pm

sskhan786 wrote:Mashallah thats gud :D

But dont worry and dont lose hope inshallah we`ll get ours very soon, the BHC are so unreliable u dont know what to believe...
i hate them if i ever visit them i wud probs kill them seriously, they say 1 ting and do another

sskhan786
Newly Registered

Post by sskhan786 » Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:38 pm

Do u think the BHC take longer on settlement applications for men...? :roll:

Its just seems like it to me because u hear more often that a woman has got her visa straight away on the 1st application within a few weeks but where the application is for the husband it just seems to cause delays... or mayb its just the way i think lol

naznin

Post by naznin » Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:29 pm

Asalam-o-Alaikum,

sskhan: i dont know wats ur experience or observation?i think they take long time 4 women because girl sponsers r vey true n reliable n they dont do fraud with them.while boyss r clever n find the wayss o out lolllllllsssssssss.

Allah hafiz.

petalro

Post by petalro » Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:51 pm

they just cant stick to one time limit wen we applied they said we would have a reply within 15 days it bin over a month nw n nothing each tym we ring they say ring bk in 10 days n last tym hubi rang they sed it could tke up 2 3 months n we applied in karachi so i dnt think any of them have a strict time limit. n sskhan neva thought of that bt it does seem like they r tkin more tym with the guys applications hmm uv gt me thinkin now lol.

by the way naznin did ur brother appliy recently if u dont mind me askin?