ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

VISA To The USA For A Soon To Be British Citizen

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Shuheb
Newly Registered

VISA To The USA For A Soon To Be British Citizen

Post by Shuheb » Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:17 pm

Hi People, I have a situation, me and my uncle want to go to USA in the summer. I am British born so I have a British Passport and I can enter the USA under the Visa Waiver programme.

My uncle on the other hand has came to the UK from Bangladesh and has a Bangladeshi Passport still awaiting to complete his 5 year minimum stay in UK to apply for British Citizenship.

It will be 5 years on April 25th so he can apply then but it will take 6 to 8 months to even know if he has been give British Citizenship which means we will have to wait till next year or later to travel to the USA.

So my question is how would I go around getting a Visa for him from American Embassy? Like how does the process work?

apply4hsmp

Post by apply4hsmp » Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:47 pm

wrong forum mate, your query has nothing to do with Tier1 visa or any process to it. So would suggest try other forum threads

SKUK
Member of Standing

Post by SKUK » Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:55 pm