ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application in Ireland

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

happyxda
Newly Registered

Application in Ireland

Post by happyxda » Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:46 am

Hello,
Is there anyone from Ireland?? I applied on 19 feb, in dublin, havent heard back anything, and the interesting thing is there is not way to check the update of application. any suggestions, ideas are welcome.
Many thanks

harpreet

dublinguy
Newly Registered

Post by dublinguy » Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:13 pm

Hey Buddy,

same story here. Applied on 12th Feb, have ot heard anything. as you said no way to track your apps.

Anyone who has applied from Dublin please respond?

Buddy, have any of your friends applied for tier 1 from Dublin? Do you know what is the processing time?

Cheers!

happyxda
Newly Registered

Post by happyxda » Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:21 pm

Thanks for reply, are you in dublin as well? we can contact each other as its not a big city. i don know anyone else who has filed Tier 1. i sent couple of emails to world services, but they r saying they cant help at all. i am looking to fax them after wednesday. could you pm me ur number so that i can be in touch with you, i hope u wont mind, thanks , tk cr