ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please help: Question about moving to New Zealand.

Australia: Points Calculator | Skilled Immigration
New Zealand: Points Calculator | work visas

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

GSOtodd

Please help: Question about moving to New Zealand.

Post by GSOtodd » Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:45 pm

I currently live in Britain and on a work permit from the US. Things are getting very hard here in Britain and the gov is placing all these restrictions on people, even people who have settled and made financial committments. I have been thinking about NZ and it is a beautiful country. If I were to move, would there be a way I could ship my car over and could you tell me of the most non expensive way of doing this.

Help would be appreciated.
Andy

wf
Member of Standing

Re: Please help: Question about moving to New Zealand.

Post by wf » Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:03 am

GSOtodd wrote:I currently live in Britain and on a work permit from the US. Things are getting very hard here in Britain and the gov is placing all these restrictions on people, even people who have settled and made financial committments. I have been thinking about NZ and it is a beautiful country. If I were to move, would there be a way I could ship my car over and could you tell me of the most non expensive way of doing this.

Help would be appreciated.
Buy one when you get there, they are cheap and it will cost a lot to get yours shipped over there and complied.