ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

pr granted!!what do i need to apply 4 my kids under sec 1.3

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, Administrator

kira1
Newly Registered

pr granted!!what do i need to apply 4 my kids under sec 1.3

Post by kira1 » Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:19 pm

hi all
please does anyone have experience of applying for their kids after obtaining pr.

pls put me thru as i want to apply under section1.3 put the app is pretty confusing.

OFCHARITY
Member of Standing

Post by OFCHARITY » Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:21 pm

Section 1 (3) as I understand it is for kids born in the UK whose parents subsequently obtain ILR. Were all the kids born in the UK? Any kids who were born outside of the UK can be applied for at the same time you apply for naturalisation but not before.
'In everything give thanks'

bebe2

Post by bebe2 » Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:09 pm

thanks all the kid were born in the uk.
hi

f2k
Diamond Member

Post by f2k » Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:14 pm

I got my child registered sometime last month. Is there a particular section that is giving you problems

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=40944

bebe2

Post by bebe2 » Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:20 pm

thank you, here are the exact ones that are troubling me at the moment. dont know the ukbia reference number they want in 1.2

it also want to know if the child was given (ilr) in this case pr with the parent. or when the child was given ilr.

date ilr was granted.

and it also says stuff about being eea and swiss but it doesnt say much about non eea that got pr.

just scared of losing my fee.
hi

bebe2

Post by bebe2 » Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:22 pm

did u have to give them the child full birth cert or if the short one alright?.
hi

f2k
Diamond Member

Post by f2k » Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:50 pm

1/ i left the the ref number blank.
2/ I had ILR but did not apply for child so left it blank.
3/ n/a in my case, but i guess you can put in date that they stamped in your childs passport
When were the kid(s) born, i think thats were the issue of eea comes in. Also you may not be eea national but excercising your right as family member of eea national. so the information required there would be supplied by your partner who is eea national.

Long birth certificate. I think this is the required one as it shows parents details as well

are you and Kira1 the same person

bebe2

Post by bebe2 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:49 am

yes, i was desperate to post but couldnt get internet connection from my home so i asked a friend to write for me.
hi