ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help required on maintenance funds

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ukusman

Help required on maintenance funds

Post by ukusman » Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:04 pm

Hi there,

I want to call my wife over from pakistan, but just require some advise.

I have been employed 4 years in a part time job (Not able to work full time currently due to an undiagnosed muscle condition) So more than likely i will be working
14 hours a week for the next few years. On top of my part time salary i own a property which is mortgage free that was given to me by my father as a gift from which i receive rental income. Please see as follow : -

My weekly earnings after tax are £113 pounds making it a monthly income of £452.
Monthly Rental income (tennant has signed a 12 month agreement on 1st of November 2009) £385
Therefore my month income is £837
I Also have £5000 pound savings. All the rental income i receive from the property is saved. And i use 50£ from my salary for my living costs a week.
I also have £1000 pound saved up from my wage in another account.

The 385 pounds monthly rent is deposited in my savings account every month. And i take money out of it for house maintenance and for any insurance payments etc.

When my wife comes over we will be living with my father and mother who also own their own property which is mortgage free. They will allow us to live rent free for as long as we wish.

Do you think i have sufficient finances to support my wifes application ? I dont want to apply and money go a waste.
Also before submitted the rental agreement should i get that attested from a solicitor ?

please advise
Best wishes