ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

need help with full medical insurance !!!!

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Meggi_83
Newly Registered

need help with full medical insurance !!!!

Post by Meggi_83 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:07 pm

This is insurance that will pay for any medical treatment required in the UK by someone who is not entitled to treatment from the NHS. If you are a student or are self sufficient you will have to show you have this insurance when making an application. If you fail to provide proof of this your application will be refused.

This is what I have received from the HO when asked what is a Full Medical Insurance.
I have applied for an EEA1 as a student. I am from EU, how comes I am not entitled to treatment from the NHS if do have NIN, I am registered with the GP, I have 3 yrs full time work, paid NI, now, from February 2009 I am a full time student until 2012.

I don't understand their requirements at all. Can anyone help me with it, please.