ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Accountant Required

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

email257525
BANNED

Accountant Required

Post by email257525 » Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:13 am

Friends

I am preparing to apply for tier 1 general,
I was self employed for three months a part from my salaried employment. I was paid by two cheque of small amount in those three months, and i raised two invoices.

1. I am looking for a accountant to sort out those three months self employment earnings and issue me the necessary paper work required to apply for tier 1 g. I have contacted to 2 accountants but it seems they are charging quite a lot just to sort out two cheques. would you recommend me one whose rates are reasonable?

2. I have been trying to book an in person appointment but it seems there are no appointments. I heared some solicitors/immigration consultants has special quota for appointments. Do you know any of them i will just need an appointment, and probably i will go on my own.

please pm me or reply in here.
Thanks for reading and replying

durak
Newly Registered

Post by durak » Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:01 pm

Accountants make a bulk of thier money from doing end of year accounts. This is also what takes the longest amount of time.

And as such normally require you to be a client for a certain amount of time.

So if they are charging around £500 for this, I wouldn't be surprised, and also wouldn't be surprised if you can find someone for cheaper.

BTW, my accountant charges £120 a month. And end of year is about the only time I chat to them (apart from quarterly VAT returns).

shs213

Post by shs213 » Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:27 pm

Send me a PM wth your email / contact number - I am an accountant myself but don't have the time to help you but can put you in touch with someone who can at a cheaper price........

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Re: Accountant Required

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:23 pm

email257525 wrote:Friends

I am preparing to apply for tier 1 general,
I was self employed for three months a part from my salaried employment. I was paid by two cheque of small amount in those three months, and i raised two invoices.

1. I am looking for a accountant to sort out those three months self employment earnings and issue me the necessary paper work required to apply for tier 1 g. I have contacted to 2 accountants but it seems they are charging quite a lot just to sort out two cheques. would you recommend me one whose rates are reasonable?

2. I have been trying to book an in person appointment but it seems there are no appointments. I heared some solicitors/immigration consultants has special quota for appointments. Do you know any of them i will just need an appointment, and probably i will go on my own.

please pm me or reply in here.
Thanks for reading and replying

WHAT IS QITE A LOT , ANY FIG ? wheter there is 2 chques or 20 some minimum procedure need to follow

steps

1. know yr client -background, work required & aggrement ,

2. money laundering procdeure .

3. software costing , almost same for nos of transaction

4. taxation work

5. POST certificate work - call fRom HO AND REPLY

it take up time and than costing comes in picture

I am not defending any one but this is reality

I have seen many applct use £ 150 acctn's certificate and rejection of visa ,
there is no link of low fees and work ,

a acctn using Good software package like -IRIS , minimum costing to him is £ 100.00 + labour +VAT