ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR requirement

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

amitc

ILR requirement

Post by amitc » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:11 am

Hi Forum!! Its too early to ask this question but I don’t like to hurry last moment. I just received my Tier 1 (G) extn. Up to december 2012. and will be completing 5 yrs in HSMP+T 1 visa that time so as per current rules I can apply for ILR in Dec 2012. Now can senior members please advise me what documents do I require for ILR and for how long I have to maintain those? I know there will be changes in immigration rules in 2012 but not sure whether we will be affected or not so at the moment I want to go with the current rules. Can I appear for life in the UK test next year? Will that be valid for 2/3 years? Please advise me with details…..

Thanks in advance..