ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

can a credit card be used when making psw application

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

absha
Newly Registered

Post by absha » Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:19 pm

Hi,

I am as may others are in serious trouble as my psw visa has been refused on the ground of maintainance funds. I have a mastercard with a limit of £4300 available to spend since last year until present. Can i still use this statement to show that i had access to funds and appeal on this ground or do you think thats not going to work. Please help!!!!!!

oilly

Post by oilly » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:02 am

hi
it must be your real money in the account, not your allowance.
I don't know if "limit of £4300 available to spend" is your real balance or just allowance to spend.

wait
- thin ice -

Post by wait » Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:17 am

no they wud nt accept credit card wat u can do is withdraw some money n put tht in ur bank account thts da only way

absha
Newly Registered

Post by absha » Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:50 pm

Thanks guys,

But it was still cash access funds isnt it? and i had access to the money at any time to maintain myself. Do you guys think the judge will buy into that. I mean some people in this country live on credit cards! I also have funds in a saving account from back home where there is no in and out trasactions. Can i use that on the day of the hearing?

meats
BANNED

Re: can a credit card be used when making psw application

Post by meats » Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:54 pm

absha wrote:Thanks guys,

But it was still cash access funds isnt it? and i had access to the money at any time to maintain myself. Do you guys think the judge will buy into that. I mean some people in this country live on credit cards! I also have funds in a saving account from back home where there is no in and out trasactions. Can i use that on the day of the hearing?
No.