ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Very urgent PLS! went yesterday they want payslips and...

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

raheelqureshi
Newly Registered

Very urgent PLS! went yesterday they want payslips and...

Post by raheelqureshi » Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:51 pm

Hello Guys,

Please help me again.

Some backgroud. I was full time student (genuine) in LSBU and working part time during that period as a contractor. Full time during term breaks.

So, issue is now that...

I went yesterday, in person. After 4 hours that lady told me that we have allegations that you was working. I said NO (First) then said I was working Part Time Not Full time.

After that she said I can not process your application now and I will referred it to case worker.

BUT you need to submit 12 months Statements and Payslips!!!! :o

I got bank statements but no payslips!

Now what should I do I got 10 days only!!!!!

HELP HELP HELP... :(

sadhu

Re: Very urgent PLS! went yesterday they want payslips and..

Post by sadhu » Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:57 pm

raheelqureshi wrote:Hello Guys,

Please help me again.

Some backgroud. I was full time student (genuine) in LSBU and working part time during that period as a contractor. Full time during term breaks.

So, issue is now that...

I went yesterday, in person. After 4 hours that lady told me that we have allegations that you was working. I said NO (First) then said I was working Part Time Not Full time.

After that she said I can not process your application now and I will referred it to case worker.

Tell them you have destroyed all of your payslips and give them your NI number and tell them to ring HR revenue and confirm.Was it student to psw or student to student extension?

raheelqureshi
Newly Registered

Post by raheelqureshi » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:24 pm

sadhu wrote:
Tell them you have destroyed all of your payslips and give them your NI number and tell them to ring HR revenue and confirm.Was it student to psw or student to student extension?
Hello,

It was student to PSW. I can say that I destroyed them but what about bank statements. They can question how many hours you was working... etc

Too confusing and you never know what point they pick and messed up...

kulksnikhil1

Post by kulksnikhil1 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:29 pm

Well on't you have any proofs to prove you have worked? like some kind of contract letter sor something?

And didn;t you mention your NI number on the application form? They do ask you to provide your NI number

arvinds210
Newly Registered

Post by arvinds210 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:38 pm

Take a letter from your employer which should show all the payments done to you and stating the periods when you worked parttime and fulltime. The payments should match with your bank statements

raheelqureshi
Newly Registered

Post by raheelqureshi » Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:17 pm

kulksnikhil1 wrote:Well on't you have any proofs to prove you have worked? like some kind of contract letter sor something?

And didn;t you mention your NI number on the application form? They do ask you to provide your NI number
Hello,

I can provide letter from my work place that I was working for part time and study for full time during last 12 months.

I didn't mentioned NI in form. Because I thought it as simple straight fwd student to psw case.... :(

raheelqureshi
Newly Registered

Post by raheelqureshi » Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:18 pm

arvinds210 wrote:Take a letter from your employer which should show all the payments done to you and stating the periods when you worked parttime and fulltime. The payments should match with your bank statements
I can ask them to do that but will this be enough for them? I mean its mentioned on letter Bank statements and Pay slips (last 12 months)

:(

arvinds210
Newly Registered

Post by arvinds210 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:28 pm

raheelqureshi wrote:
arvinds210 wrote:Take a letter from your employer which should show all the payments done to you and stating the periods when you worked parttime and fulltime. The payments should match with your bank statements
I can ask them to do that but will this be enough for them? I mean its mentioned on letter Bank statements and Pay slips (last 12 months)

HO normally accepts letter from employer if the payslips are not availble

raheelqureshi
Newly Registered

Post by raheelqureshi » Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:10 pm

arvinds210 wrote:
raheelqureshi wrote:

So you mean a letter mention.. I was working part time and study full time for xyz period and attached xls file of payments (matching with bank payments) etc that will be enough?

arvinds210
Newly Registered

Post by arvinds210 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:33 pm

raheelqureshi wrote:
arvinds210 wrote:
raheelqureshi wrote:

So you mean a letter mention.. I was working part time and study full time for xyz period and attached xls file of payments (matching with bank payments) etc that will be enough?

No excel file. Everything should be on letterhead of the employer

oilly

Post by oilly » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:23 pm

my friend had this problem before cos HO don't believe that he was the genuine student.

the employer's letter should be official with letter head and company's logo and signature.

if your bank statement appropriate then show them.

believe me, if you are genuine, no one can stop you

raheelqureshi
Newly Registered

Post by raheelqureshi » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:39 pm

oilly wrote:my friend had this problem before cos HO don't believe that he was the genuine student.

the employer's letter should be official with letter head and company's logo and signature.

if your bank statement appropriate then show them.

believe me, if you are genuine, no one can stop you
I am genuine student (a very good one :D ) got distinction my degree.

I can arrange Company letter but the problem is I can not arrange pay slips and the bank statements I given to HO was student account and my pay was coming to my other current account.

I can also get Teachers ref. if they want.

God Help me and your advices here...

ash786
BANNED

Post by ash786 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:00 pm

raheelqureshi wrote:Hello Guys,

Please help me again.

So, issue is now that...

1. If HO wants the Payslips then u have to submit them as requested by the HO.
2. U shud ask u employer to provide payslips as i work as an accounts manager and it does not take long to print 12 payslips.
3. Can i ask if ur wages were paid into your account or cash payments.
4. A letter from the compan can also help to provide the full information about the 12 months payslips information with amounts.
5. If u did not work more than 20 hours per week then do not be scared.
6. If u did work over 20 hours then i am sure u do not want to give u payslips to HO.
7. U wud not get the visa without providing the required information to HO or a letter from the employer and HO will further investigate this as the lady from the HO already said that they suspect that u worked over the limit.

raheelahmed
Newly Registered

Post by raheelahmed » Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:11 am

ash786 wrote:
1. If HO wants the Payslips then u have to submit them as requested by the HO.
2. U shud ask u employer to provide payslips as i work as an accounts manager and it does not take long to print 12 payslips.
3. Can i ask if ur wages were paid into your account or cash payments.
4. A letter from the compan can also help to provide the full information about the 12 months payslips information with amounts.
5. If u did not work more than 20 hours per week then do not be scared.
6. If u did work over 20 hours then i am sure u do not want to give u payslips to HO.
7. U wud not get the visa without providing the required information to HO or a letter from the employer and HO will further investigate this as the lady from the HO already said that they suspect that u worked over the limit.
Thanks please check PM.

vinata

Post by vinata » Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:46 am

Too many people in the past were doing the same. They worked legally part-time at one employer and their salary was coming into one bank account (student), but also had another job and worked additional hours with the salary coming in into another bank account. So, in the visa application they showed their part-time income only and were fine with that.

Your case is a bit different. You worked part-time and full-time during term breaks, but didn't provide a NI in the form and the bank statement you provided to the HO didn't reflect the salary payments received. It simply became suspicious.

HO has an access to the NI database and they are able to check current income balances on everybody's NI number. It could have been that your NI showed a balance of over £12,000 in the income earned in the year, but no evidence of that income was provided to the HO together with your application. It could have been a reason for your allegation.

Now, you need to disclose all info honestly. Provide a cover letter explaining your situation, attach that excel spead sheet you prepared, your payslips (request copies from the employer) and your additional bank statement where the salary was paid to. Then the HO will investingate it. It is 50 - 50 chance. If your employer confirmes you overworked even for 1 hour (21 hours a week during term-time) it is very likely your aplication would be refused. But don't be afraid. You can always go to the appeal and prove you didn't do any wrongdoing. If you always adheared to the rules, then you don't have to worry about anything. Just provide the requed docs and you will get your visa. Good luck

raheelqureshi
Newly Registered

Post by raheelqureshi » Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:09 pm

vinata wrote:Too many people in the past were doing the same. They worked legally part-time at one employer and their salary was coming into one bank account (student), but also had another job and worked additional hours with the salary coming in into another bank account. So, in the visa application they showed their part-time income only and were fine with that.

Your case is a bit different. You worked part-time and full-time during term breaks, but didn't provide a NI in the form and the bank statement you provided to the HO didn't reflect the salary payments received. It simply became suspicious.

HO has an access to the NI database and they are able to check current income balances on everybody's NI number. It could have been that your NI showed a balance of over £12,000 in the income earned in the year, but no evidence of that income was provided to the HO together with your application. It could have been a reason for your allegation.

Now, you need to disclose all info honestly. Provide a cover letter explaining your situation, attach that excel spead sheet you prepared, your payslips (request copies from the employer) and your additional bank statement where the salary was paid to. Then the HO will investingate it. It is 50 - 50 chance. If your employer confirmes you overworked even for 1 hour (21 hours a week during term-time) it is very likely your aplication would be refused. But don't be afraid. You can always go to the appeal and prove you didn't do any wrongdoing. If you always adheared to the rules, then you don't have to worry about anything. Just provide the requed docs and you will get your visa. Good luck

:o :roll:

Quite scary.. reply! Well I was working at one place only but due to time system we have to show 7:30 hours per day and I was doing 3 days a week and full time 2/3 (depends on classes) days uni.

I am going for lawyer that will be best interest in this issue (I think) but still thank you for your advice. I will keep eye on this post for any further advice...

Thanks

desi724
Newly Registered

Post by desi724 » Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:04 pm

How long have u been living in UK for Raheelq?

raheelahmed
Newly Registered

Re: reply

Post by raheelahmed » Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:30 pm

desi724 wrote:How long have u been living in UK for Raheelq?
more then 1 year... why?

sadhu

Post by sadhu » Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:58 pm

raheelqureshi wrote:
kulksnikhil1 wrote:Well on't you have any proofs to prove you have worked? like some kind of contract letter sor something?

Hello,

I can provide letter from my work place that I was working for part time and study for full time during last 12 months.

I didn't mentioned NI in form. Because I thought it as simple straight fwd student to psw case.... :(
This is the reason you are in trouble now.As you did not mention your NI number on the application form which has created doubt.Who told you not to mention?Each part of the application form must be filled up correctly and completely.Regarding bank statement you can order the branch and collect them from the branch or ask your bank to send them by post to your home address.

SADEMA
Newly Registered

Post by SADEMA » Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:36 pm

Don't forget to send a letter from the school with the academic calendar, to show that the times when you were working fulltime correspond to the holidays.

If I were you I would just forget about the NI Number.

Send both letter of Employer and Letter from school and that would be it. Avoid the NI Issue. In the Application form they ask you to write it "if known", but you can always pretend you don't know what they are talking about. However have it ready just in case they ask for it.

raheelqureshi
Newly Registered

Post by raheelqureshi » Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:58 am

SADEMA wrote:Don't forget to send a letter from the school with the academic calendar, to show that the times when you were working fulltime correspond to the holidays.

If I were you I would just forget about the NI Number.

Send both letter of Employer and Letter from school and that would be it. Avoid the NI Issue. In the Application form they ask you to write it "if known", but you can always pretend you don't know what they are talking about. However have it ready just in case they ask for it.
Thank you for your reply. Will do that! waiting for letter from emp. I already got uni letter.

I Hope that will be enough....

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:35 am

Hi Raheel, Just out of curiosity, how much money have you earned in last 12 months working part time and full time. Because i have also worked part time and full time and was wondering if i should pre empt this and send my slips with my application!

Thanks