ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

appeal won but want to know about BHC South Africa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

moma

appeal won but want to know about BHC South Africa

Post by moma » Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:35 am

hey guys i won my appeal thank u all for ur kind and encouraging words. Now just wanted to know if anyone has had the pleasure of dealing with BHC Pretoria,south Africa. how efficient are they? im waiting for the call letter but cos im in zim post is rubbish can i push for my visa being issued asap.is there anyway i can do this.

prettypolitical

Post by prettypolitical » Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:25 pm

Hi Moma....

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :D :lol:

Oh yes I have had plenty of experience dealing with these people in Pretoria. :roll:

Once they have the notification from the hearing they will process your visa....didnt have to go through the appeal although they were quite fast at issuing i think in total 6 days.....i emailed them twice lol.....you should just relax now the hard work is over....but they dont seem to delay once they know they have to issue it. :wink:

Not sure how long it will take them to recieve notification of the appeal decision but hopefully not more than a couple of weeks then they will get on to it. Did you apply at the BHC Pretoria or is there one in Zim? When my hubby got his he had to go and pick it up from the BHC where he applied and Pretoria sent it back to there :lol:
???REUNITED???

chibage

Post by chibage » Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:39 pm

Hi my parents won their appeal (visitors visa) on 20 November and received the call letter at the end of january. i am assuming there was a slight delay due to the xmas week. we didnt email or call them , they received a letter in the post . hope this helps and congrats !!