ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Received T-1 VISA, Applied with Dependent from VFS Pune

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

hsmp_2010

Received T-1 VISA, Applied with Dependent from VFS Pune

Post by hsmp_2010 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:56 am

Hi all,

I am very thankful to this forum ! for all the help I received related to my T-1 Visa application. I received my and my dependents VISA stamped.

My timeline:
Applied: 20/05/10
Date 20/05/10 -> application forwarded to BHC
Date 25/05/10 -> application is under process at BHC
Date 15/06/10 -> Processed VISA application dispatched by Blue Dart
Date 16/06/10 -> Received Stamped passport

Hence current time while applying with dependents: 3-4 weeks

I have applied from VFS Pune with dependents. Let me know if anybody need any help?

Thanks all again

prisat
Member of Standing

Re: Received T-1 VISA, Applied with Dependent from VFS Pune

Post by prisat » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:01 am

hsmp_2010 wrote:Hi all,

I am very thankful to this forum ! for all the help I received related to my T-1 Visa application. I received my and my dependents VISA stamped.

My timeline:
Applied: 20/05/10
Date 20/05/10 -> application forwarded to BHC
Date 25/05/10 -> application is under process at BHC
Date 15/06/10 -> Processed VISA application dispatched by Blue Dart
Date 16/06/10 -> Received Stamped passport

Hence current time while applying with dependents: 3-4 weeks

I have applied from VFS Pune with dependents. Let me know if anybody need any help?

Thanks all again
Congrats !!!

muhandis.ak

Post by muhandis.ak » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:09 am

Hi hsmp_2010,

First of all, congrats! I'm sure it must be wonderful to actually get your visas stamped together. You cannot imagine how happy I am to see somebody who actually applied along dependent! :)

Me (main applicant) & my husband (dependent) are going to apply in July for a Tier 1 and have a lot of related questions, hope you wouldn't mind helping me out with a few of them :)

Kala

muhandis.ak

Post by muhandis.ak » Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:33 am

Could you help with a few queries that I have pls...

1. I'm assuming that the applications will be processed by a single case-worker & hence only one set of common documents (eg: bank statements for maintenance funds, etc) will do. Am I correct?

2. Did you get both the stamped passports back together in one package?

3. I'm planning to attach the following to prove marriage & sustenance of marriage. You think these would be enough?
- Marriage certificate
- Wedding photos
- Wedding Invitation
- Mobile bills for me & husband showing same address
- Letter from bank showing joint account with address

Thanks in advance,

Kala

hsmp_2010

Post by hsmp_2010 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:26 pm

Absolutely not a problem! I would be happy to help on any queries you might have.

Here is the response to your questions to my knowledge:

1. I'm assuming that the applications will be processed by a single case-worker & hence only one set of common documents (eg: bank statements for maintenance funds, etc) will do. Am I correct?
Ans: Yes you have to submit only one set of documents; however I am not sure that it is processed by one case worker. I think its done with different case workers because main applicant's visa application is considered first and then dependents application is processed.

2. Did you get both the stamped passports back together in one package?

Ans: No, both passport comes on separate package.

3. I'm planning to attach the following to prove marriage & sustenance of marriage. You think these would be enough?
- Marriage certificate
- Wedding photos
- Wedding Invitation
- Mobile bills for me & husband showing same address
- Letter from bank showing joint account with address

Ans: yes it is more than sufficient, I did submitted only marriage certificate, I neither submitted marriage photograph nor my wedding invitation, however my wife's passport was the recent one so that has my name on it and it proves we are continuing marriage relationship and living together.

muhandis.ak

Post by muhandis.ak » Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:20 pm

thanks for the quick reply !

one more q, did you guys show proof of any accomodation arrangement? if so, was it for both or just for main applicant?

hsmp_2010

Post by hsmp_2010 » Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:15 pm

No we did not show any accomodation proof. My bank statement & my wife's passport has same adress as current address.

vikrant1982
Newly Registered

Post by vikrant1982 » Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:21 pm

Hi,

Which certificate/document did you show for "Degree taught in English"?

Actually I tried to get the certificate from Pune University but they are refusing to provide the certificate on University Letter Head. Did you find the same situation?

Thanks in advance

Vikrant

prisat
Member of Standing

Post by prisat » Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:25 pm

vikrant1982 wrote:Hi,

Which certificate/document did you show for "Degree taught in English"?

Actually I tried to get the certificate from Pune University but they are refusing to provide the certificate on University Letter Head. Did you find the same situation?

Thanks in advance

Vikrant
Can you please check with the University properly. THere might be a separate department in University which is doing these stuffs.

In my case with my university, i had to take a DD for Rs. 100 the Registrar, <University Name>.

Submit it along with a copy of your college TC and a copy of your Degree mark sheet.

They issued the letter exactly in one day.

muhandis.ak

Post by muhandis.ak » Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:27 pm

Sorry, my question wasn't clear.

I meant to ask if you had shown any proof of accommodation arrangements in the UK (for you & dependent) along with your application.
hsmp_2010 wrote:No we did not show any accomodation proof. My bank statement & my wife's passport has same adress as current address.