ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is it £533 only or £800+£533 (dependent visa) urgent

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

alladin

Post by alladin » Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:45 pm

sonub4ualt wrote:Hi alladin,

I am planning to apply for my wife as my dependant and I am here in the UK for more than 12 months, if i maintain only £533 for 3 months in my account, would it be fine and what are the other docs u need to submit for a successful application. Just want to re-confirm, as I have read so many posts regarding maintenance of funds.

hello mate.,

in the link which I provided in the earlier post, it clearly states about 533 GBP. I am aware of other posts about 533+800. I was not in a position to do that because my funds went below 1300 during the 3 month time.

If you can show 1300, it will be good, though I believe 533 will do. regarding the other requirements, there are lots of posts in this forum which you can refer to.

only thing which I added in my application (which was not mentioned in the guidance notes) was the rent agreement, marriage photos (couple of them) and no-objection from the land lord.

thanks,
alladin
cheers,
alladin

prisat
Member of Standing

Post by prisat » Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:02 am

Tier1Visa_2008_Tier1Visa wrote:Hi sreblog

You need to just show 533 £ only as you are more than 2 years in UK, there is no need at all to show 800£ as the main applicant has already got the visa and is in UK.

This was the same case with me, and i was asked to show only 533 £ for 3 months towards my wife...

I still dont understand why people in this forum are still misunderstanding the mantainence funds..

its 1600£ if main applicant is in uk for < 1 year
and 533 £ if main applicant is in uk for > 1 year
What is the wrong in showing... Always be on the safer side. If you have funds, then show it. :)