ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Am I eligible to apply for skilled worker visa??????????????

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

dev106
BANNED

Am I eligible to apply for skilled worker visa??????????????

Post by dev106 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:56 pm

Hello everyone,

I'm living in UK sicne 4yrs.I did my masters in UK and working as electrical engineer( power system industry) since 2yrs in uk.

can any one tell me, in which category of the short listed occupations will electrical engineer falls under?????

many thanks...

dev106
BANNED

Post by dev106 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:00 pm

is ther any one to help??????????

samtoh4
Newly Registered

Post by samtoh4 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:53 pm

Canada Immigration rules are going to change in coming 2-3 months, so as all categories of skilled worker class. Canada is adjusting its 2010 immigration plan to put even greater emphasis on economic recovery and further reduce the federal skilled worker backlog.
better you check on Citizenship and Immigration Canada website for accurate details: www.cic.gc.ca

raymasa2
Member of Standing

Post by raymasa2 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:35 pm

samtoh4 wrote:Canada Immigration rules are going to change in coming 2-3 months, so as all categories of skilled worker class. Canada is adjusting its 2010 immigration plan to put even greater emphasis on economic recovery and further reduce the federal skilled worker backlog.
better you check on Citizenship and Immigration Canada website for accurate details: www.cic.gc.ca
They recently changed the rules (June 26th, 2010). I doubt they will change it again in 2 to 3 months.

And, yes, check the cic.gc.ca website. That's the best place to start.

Ray