ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

does it makes your visa invalid?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

hunpak
Member of Standing

does it makes your visa invalid?

Post by hunpak » Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:22 am

Dear Friends
I recently got my EEA2 Resident Permit in April 2010, I am in Pakistan at the moment waiting for my moms (Visitors Visa Appeal accepted case) passport to be stamped for 3 months here and don't know how long it will take.

Someone told me if i stay away more than 6 months this will invalid my visa, is it true?

Thanks

Pakhtoon
- thin ice -

Post by Pakhtoon » Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:02 am

No.
“Terrorism is the war of the poor; war is the terrorism of the rich.â€

Rozen
Diamond Member

Re: does it makes your visa invalid?

Post by Rozen » Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:56 am

hunpak wrote:Dear Friends
I recently got my EEA2 Resident Permit in April 2010,
Someone told me if i stay away more than 6 months this will invalid my visa, is it true?

Thanks
Just make sure you don't stay away from UK for more than TWELVE MONTHS, while on EEA2 RC!
Otherwise you could have a problem, unless you have a very good reason! (and waiting for your mother's passport to be stamped with visit visa isn't one of them)

hunpak
Member of Standing

Re: does it makes your visa invalid?

Post by hunpak » Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:06 am

Rozen wrote:
hunpak wrote:Dear Friends
I recently got my EEA2 Resident Permit in April 2010,

Thanks
Just make sure you don't stay away from UK for more than TWELVE MONTHS, while on EEA2 RC!
Otherwise you could have a problem, unless you have a very good reason! (and waiting for your mother's passport to be stamped with visit visa isn't one of them)
well hopefully i will get her visa in next few days ....