ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank Statements Print out in Branch

This is an area for the discussion of matters related to issues about moving from one country to another. Examples could be about money transfer, moving and packing, validity of driving licence, etc..

It is not a general non-immigration, free-for-all area.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

adityaisukapalli
BANNED

Bank Statements Print out in Branch

Post by adityaisukapalli » Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:12 pm

Hello,

I am going to apply to Swtch my PSW to Tier-1 General in February 3rd week. My Statements by that will be upto 1st of Feb 2011 the latest. But, i need to get 2 more week's statemnts i.e 1st Feb to 15th Feb (to show maintainance of funds + earnings). Do any one know, that whether Lloyds TSB will print me those 2 weeks statements and stamp on it ?

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:19 pm

Check with the branch(es) as they are the ones who have to sign & stamp. If someone here tells you they will, what will you do if they turn you down on the day?

regards

impactcrew

Post by impactcrew » Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:19 pm

As far as i am aware UKBA will not accept computer printouts of bank statements, if you explain to bank waht they are required for, i am sure for a small charge the bank can do this for you or give you a letter to say they are unable to supply bank statements other than computer printouts.

Good luck!

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:24 pm

Reading the policy guidance will help you understand what the bank statements must contain and in what format. You can then check with your bank branch(es) if they can print out the statements in the branch that meet (all) the requirements.

regards

adityaisukapalli
BANNED

Post by adityaisukapalli » Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:27 pm

sushdmehta wrote:Check with the branch(es) as they are the ones who have to sign & stamp. If someone here tells you they will, what will you do if they turn you down on the day?

regards
1) I have started maintaining £800 from 10th Nov 2010 and will reach 90 days by 10th Feb 2011. But my statements will be gnerated on 1st of every month. So, i will get statements till 1st Feb 2011. I will ask them to print and sign on those stataments from 1st feb to 15th feb. Will it be okay if iam maintaining from 10th nov to 10th feb ? or do i have to maintain from 1st to 1st (3 months) ?

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:15 pm

adityaisukapalli wrote:Will it be okay if iam maintaining from 10th nov to 10th feb ?
Yes.

regards

manojk005

Post by manojk005 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:39 pm

adityaisukapalli wrote:
sushdmehta wrote:Check with the branch(es) as they are the ones who have to sign & stamp. If someone here tells you they will, what will you do if they turn you down on the day?

regards
1) I have started maintaining £800 from 10th Nov 2010 and will reach 90 days by 10th Feb 2011. But my statements will be gnerated on 1st of every month. So, i will get statements till 1st Feb 2011. I will ask them to print and sign on those stataments from 1st feb to 15th feb. Will it be okay if iam maintaining from 10th nov to 10th feb ? or do i have to maintain from 1st to 1st (3 months) ?
You can also change statement generation date to get required statement. Simply ask your bank to change statement generation date from 1st to 11th (or more) of every month. I did it with Barclays.

silverline

Post by silverline » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:17 pm

1. Normally banks have Kiosk machine e.g. Barclays, HSBC where you can generate bank statements inside banks on banks stationary. These statements carry bank name, logo, account name, acount number etc. & normally qualifies home office requirements. At best you can get it printed and ask CSR inside to stamp it for you. I've used Barclays statments couple of times and never had problem.

2. You can always order statement by visiting branch or calling Customer service but it takes at least 1 week to reach you. It's quite possible that they may not be on bank stationary but they normally do carry an explanation letter on bank letter head.. You can use these statements along with bank letter enclosed.

3. Dont't use statements from ATM/Cash machine.