ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

royal mail redirection

This is an area for the discussion of matters related to issues about moving from one country to another. Examples could be about money transfer, moving and packing, validity of driving licence, etc..

It is not a general non-immigration, free-for-all area.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Carling40
Australia

royal mail redirection

Post by Carling40 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:24 pm

hi guys, i need to setup a redirecton of my post, does anyone know if all EEA2 application correspondence sent by the HO will be covered with the redirection?

toni34
- thin ice -
Mood:
Nigeria

redirection

Post by toni34 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:58 pm

yea,all nomal post,except your passports if you included a recorded delvery mail in your original application.
NON EU national with RC

Carling40
Australia

Re: redirection

Post by Carling40 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:06 pm

toni34 wrote:yea,all nomal post,except your passports if you included a recorded delvery mail in your original application.
thank you for your reply, what do you mean except passport? areyou saying recorded delivery mail wont get redirected? i did not send a return envelope with my applicaton

toni34
- thin ice -
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by toni34 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:34 pm

yea recorded delivery will only go to the original address ,that can not be redirected .but normal post will be redirected including your passport if the ho is using normal posyal service.
NON EU national with RC

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:38 am

If you intend to subscribe to redirection service, then see also Is there any mail you can’t redirect?

regards