ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Queries regarding ILR under long residence

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Casa

Post by Casa » Sat May 07, 2011 3:40 pm

""My advice to OP is to not follow any advice from here cuz of the mixed, confusing and wrong information from most of the members. "
In which case if this is your opinion after 6 posts, this may not be the right forum for you. Especially as you are posting from the same IP address as Ash786, so I assume one and the same! Amazing what moderators can see!

If you believe that this advice from Sunmoon was confusing then I think there's no hope that any explanation would be sufficient:
If the child born in the UK they can register as British citizen if one of the parents get ILR. The parents don't need to have ILR or Citizenship at the time of birth.
Last edited by Casa on Sat May 07, 2011 3:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

UKILR
BANNED

Post by UKILR » Sat May 07, 2011 3:46 pm

[quote="Casa"]""My advice to OP is to not follow any advice from here cuz of the mixed, confusing and wrong information from most of the members. "
In which case if this is your opinion after 6 posts, this may not be the right forum for you.[/quote]

I knew you are not going to like this but that is true. If you think that only people with more posts got the right information then this thread proves the opposite. I am sorry i am not wasting my time here anymore....
There is no point explaining to people who does not want to understand..

Casa

Post by Casa » Sat May 07, 2011 3:48 pm

UKILR, Will you also continue to post under the name of Ash786 (if the Administrator doesn't impose a ban on both log-in names)?
Last edited by Casa on Sat May 07, 2011 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Casa

Post by Casa » Sat May 07, 2011 3:54 pm

UKILR Your earlier posts today were 'interesting'
'Ash786, thank you for your help' You appear to have been having a conversation with yourself!

ash786
BANNED

Post by ash786 » Sat May 07, 2011 4:00 pm

Casa wrote:UKILR, Will you also continue to post under the name of Ash786 (if the Administrator doesn't impose a ban on both log-in names)?
1. Lol. Casa u need to go to specsavers asap.....
2. R u not mistaken to say that yours and mine IP address are same...

ash786
BANNED

Post by ash786 » Sat May 07, 2011 4:29 pm

Casa wrote:""My advice to OP is to not follow any advice from here cuz of the mixed, confusing and wrong information from most of the members. "
In which case if this is your opinion after 6 posts, this may not be the right forum for you. Especially as you are posting from the same IP address as Ash786, so I assume one and the same! Amazing what moderators can see!

If you believe that this advice from Sunmoon was confusing then I think there's no hope that any explanation would be sufficient:
If the child born in the UK they can register as British citizen if one of the parents get ILR. The parents don't need to have ILR or Citizenship at the time of birth.

1. Amazing wat u can see Casa but obviously not seeing the right information that is for sure.

ash786
BANNED

Post by ash786 » Sat May 07, 2011 4:33 pm

Casa wrote:UKILR Your earlier posts today were 'interesting'
'Ash786, thank you for your help' You appear to have been having a conversation with yourself!
1. Your earlier posts today were also interesting " Sunmoon were right to suggest" you also appear to have a conversation with uself...
2. Very interesting wat u as a moderator can do.

Casa

Post by Casa » Sat May 07, 2011 4:40 pm

I was hoping for your sake that you may apologise for breaking the Terms and conditions of the forum... but obviously not.
Both you and UKILR are posting from the same computer:

84.12.194.183 [ 3 Posts ]
Enough said.

sunmoon

Post by sunmoon » Sun May 08, 2011 12:42 am

Casa wrote:I was hoping for your sake that you may apologise for breaking the Terms and conditions of the forum... but obviously not.
Both you and UKILR are posting from the same computer:

84.12.194.183 [ 3 Posts ]
Enough said.
Thanks Casa for finding out this interesting thing. I can't believe why people are so serious to establish their opinion even though it is wrong... obviously this forum is not giving solicitor / barrister certificate that members have to establish their advices at any cost.

Casa

Post by Casa » Sun May 08, 2011 8:58 am

Regrettably, this usually comes down to 'ego'.