ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

New Version of SET(O) Form 5/11 Effective after 20 May 2011

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

salina02

Post by salina02 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:43 pm

geekhatri wrote:
Son_of_Soil wrote:Hi
Just download the interactive form and fill in normally, take a print out after that..

Glad to see changes, hope the new paper form is out soon too.

regards
salina02 wrote:
khalidmirza wrote:
I think they have created a confusion by adding this new option in section 3b - Tier 1 (General) Migrant applying under the terms of the HSMP Forum Judicial Review Policy Document
It would have been avoided just by putting ILR in place of Forum
HI GUYS

So all efforts culminate. they have removed paper form and put interactive form fillable on line. there is only one category i.e hsmp jr to select. thanks confusion is over. this form is fantastic. it automatically asks you for additional information if you apply under any other category
Hi Khlaidmirza,

Can you please let me know how it works, I have to go through PEO
I dont have any idea about interactive form and how it works
Can you please explain
Hi Guys,
Interactive form looks like 04 version of the paper version..
so what option are we going to select now -
Hsmp jr review or Tier 1 General..

that's true that there is nothing about life in UK test or ESOL...[/quote]

Hi Geekhari, How do you come to know about 04 version of paper version

khalidmirza
Member of Standing

Post by khalidmirza » Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:47 pm

geekhatri wrote:
Just download the interactive form and fill in normally, take a print out after that..

regards
salina02 wrote:
khalidmirza wrote:
I think they have created a confusion by adding this new option in section 3b - Tier 1 (General) Migrant applying under the terms of the HSMP Forum Judicial Review Policy Document
HI GUYS

So all efforts culminate. they have removed paper form and put interactive form fillable on line. there is only one category i.e hsmp jr to select. thanks confusion is over. this form is fantastic. it automatically asks you for additional information if you apply under any other category
Hi Khlaidmirza,

Can you please explain
Hi Guys,

Common confusions need clarification
1 HSMP before 3rd Apr 2006
2 HSMP between 3rd Apr till 7 Jun 2006
(Both categories are covered by HSMP Forum JR (2008) and HSMP ILR JR(2009)
3 HSMP after 5th Dec 2006
4 I am not sure what date but then HSMP program was finished and
Tier 1(General) PBS was started
5 Tier 1 further had categories like General,PSW,enterpreneur etc and were grouped under Highly Skilled workers.
6 Tier 1 (General) consisted of item 1,2,and 3
7 Tier 1(General) for item 1 and 2 do not need point scoring and LIUK test but Tier 1(General) after 5th Dec 2006 and later are not covered by JR, hence need to score points and give LIUK test for extension and ILR(recently introduced on 6th Apr 2011)

sunny1407

Post by sunny1407 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:34 pm

khalidmirza wrote:
geekhatri wrote:

regards
salina02 wrote:
HI GUYS

Hi Khlaidmirza,

Can you please explain
Hi Guys,

Common confusions need clarification
1 HSMP before 3rd Apr 2006
2 HSMP between 3rd Apr till 7 Jun 2006
(Both categories are covered by HSMP Forum JR (2008) and HSMP ILR JR(2009)
3 HSMP after 5th Dec 2006
4 I am not sure what date but then HSMP program was finished and
Tier 1(General) PBS was started
5 Tier 1 further had categories like General,PSW,enterpreneur etc and were grouped under Highly Skilled workers.
6 Tier 1 (General) consisted of item 1,2,and 3
7 Tier 1(General) for item 1 and 2 do not need point scoring and LIUK test but Tier 1(General) after 5th Dec 2006 and later are not covered by JR, hence need to score points and give LIUK test for extension and ILR(recently introduced on 6th Apr 2011)[/quote]

on your 2 point you mean hsmp between 3rd Apr till 7th Nov 2006? cause i don't think jun is the right month there

khalidmirza
Member of Standing

Post by khalidmirza » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:12 am

on your 2 point you mean hsmp between 3rd Apr till 7th Nov 2006? cause i don't think jun is the right month there[/quote]

Yes Sunny sorry for typing mistake. it is 7 Nov 2006. There are no more hsmp category. All Tier 1(General) based on hsmp pre Nov 2006 should select hsmp JR in set(o) forms. Rest who applied even for hsmp after 5th Dec 2006 should select Tier 1(General) and score points. hope it clarifies

geekhatri

Post by geekhatri » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:31 pm

Hi Geekhari, How do you come to know about 04 version of paper version[/quote]

As, I have download and then printed 04 version, later they put 05 version, which i have printed as well..but all the version are useless...may be very soon we will have 06 version :D

hskhan2008

Post by hskhan2008 » Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:22 pm

Following is the Reply i got from homeoffice today
"Dear Mr. Khan,

Thank you for your email dated 07 June 2011 regarding the correct category to select on the SET (O) Form.

The correct category depends on the route under which you are applying for settlement. The option “Highly Skilled Migrants applying under the terms of the HSMP Forum Judicial Review Policy Documentâ€

geekhatri

Post by geekhatri » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:59 pm

salina02 wrote:
khalidmirza wrote:
salina02 wrote:
salina02 wrote:
I think UKBA wants to call the pre nov 2006 applicants as HSMP only with 04/2011 form but with 05/2011 the confusion created with adding tier 1 (hsmp) in section 3B

04/2011 - section 3B - HSMP ILR Judicial Review, section 10g
05/2011 - section 3B - HSMP ILR Judicial Review or tier 1 Judicial Review, section 10g
HI GUYS

Hi Khlaidmirza,

Can you please explain
hi guys,
is there any problem with an Interactive form,as I am trying to upload the pdf file (which I have filled completly), further system allowing me to select whether i have to send the application through post or personally, after selecting the option, the system is bringing back to me, where i have to upload the page.

I am not getting any error and not even further allowing meto make payment.

any one has tried to do that recently, please share it.

thanks.