ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent visa of Work Permit holder for new baby

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

purplepple

Dependent visa of Work Permit holder for new baby

Post by purplepple » Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:15 pm

How long does the Home Office take to issue a dependent visa for a new baby born in the UK. I'm a Work Permit holder. We're going on holiday in our home country in 6 weeks and not sure if the visa will be issued on time. My other option is to apply at UK VFS in my home country but since will only be there for 2 weeks, will they be able to issue it within that timeframe?

What was your experience?

purplepple

Post by purplepple » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:05 am

Another thing. In the question "Is a representative filling the form on your behalf?" Should I say yes since I'm filling it out for my baby or should it be no as this only meant for solicitors filling out on my behalf?

Markie

Post by Markie » Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:03 pm

representative refers to a solicitor or agent filling out the form on your behalf
purplepple wrote:Another thing. In the question "Is a representative filling the form on your behalf?" Should I say yes since I'm filling it out for my baby or should it be no as this only meant for solicitors filling out on my behalf?