ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Succecss WP+Tier1 Solihull

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

gentlejuke

ILR Succecss WP+Tier1 Solihull

Post by gentlejuke » Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:39 pm

First let me say great thanks to forum, given me a lot of inputs, guidence and suggestions.

If you see my queries on cohabitation in this forum, I feel all make sense.

I am late to reach Solihull PEO office today (reached on time, not before 30min), got Token, Called immediately to counter.
Required documents submitted. Payment Made and collected passports after 2 hrs.

At Counter:
CW: Can you give me your passports
[Given the same and she has validated in her machine]
CW: Are you apply under 5yrs stay in WP and Tier1
Me: Yes
CW: Give me cohabitation doc for last two year. I need one document per year. i.e. 2011, 2010 and 2009.
Me: Given 2011-Waterbill, 2010-Bank Statement, 2009-GP Registration letter.
CW: I can’t accept GPregistration letter, it doesn’t have date issued.
Me: Gave Bank statement of wife and mine.
CW: I am fine with your wife bankstatement for 2009 but not yours. Because it said issued on 2011.
Me: I was opted for paperless statement, so recently requested bank for last 2yrs. So it said issued on 2011.
CW: Sorry, I can’t accept that. Do you have any other document which is issued on 2009 for you?
[I started searching my Payslips, P60..because we were in different address]
CW: Meanwhile, can you give me Payslips and bank statements please?
[I gave the same, she is verifying them using calculator, I continued with my search]
CW: Give me latest P60, Original first Workpermit, Life in UK, Marriage Cert, Date of Birth of child.

CW: If you can’t find document, give me the same statement I will check with my senior.
[she is back after couple min, said all fine].
CW: I got all documents that I need, all well. You can go to counter and make a payment and come after 2hrs to collect passport.

sarath1212

Re: ILR Succecss WP+Tier1 Solihull

Post by sarath1212 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:35 pm

gentlejuke wrote:First let me say great thanks to forum, given me a lot of inputs, guidence and suggestions.

I am late to reach Solihull PEO office today (reached on time, not before 30min), got Token, Called immediately to counter.

At Counter:
CW: Give me cohabitation doc for last two year. I need one document per year. i.e. 2011, 2010 and 2009.
CW: I am fine with your wife bankstatement for 2009 but not yours. Because it said issued on 2011.
Me: I was opted for paperless statement, so recently requested bank for last 2yrs. So it said issued on 2011.
CW: Sorry, I can’t accept that. Do you have any other document which is issued on 2009 for you?
[I gave the same, she is verifying them using calculator, I continued with my search]
CW: Give me latest P60, Original first Workpermit, Life in UK, Marriage Cert, Date of Birth of child.

CW: If you can’t find document, give me the same statement I will check with my senior.
CW: I got all documents that I need, all well. You can go to counter and make a payment and come after 2hrs to collect passport.
Congrats!!

imranb

Re: ILR Succecss WP+Tier1 Solihull

Post by imranb » Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:55 pm

gentlejuke wrote:First let me say great thanks to forum, given me a lot of inputs, guidence and suggestions.

At Counter:

Congratulations! Very good description of your experience. Thanks.

jimmylau8080

cohabitation

Post by jimmylau8080 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:28 pm

Hi

Just like to check with you is the cohabitation document you show is join name?

Thanks

gentlejuke

Post by gentlejuke » Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:16 am

Thanks you.

@jimmylau8080 - We have individual accounts, so seperate statements shown both but for same period