ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

5 Years Income tax

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Bigman

5 Years Income tax

Post by Bigman » Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:14 pm

Hi All,
I am looking for a valuble advices from you...
I have been on HSMP (2years) + Tier1(General) 3 years and had visa before nov 2006.
i am going to eligible for ILR in Oct 2011. now my problem is...i hadn't work first two and half years therefore i don't have p46 first 3 years.
just i am holding p46 years of 2008-2009 & 2009-2010.
Yesterday i called HMRC to get my 5 years tax letter..she was saying only i paid two year tax returns to hmrc.
at the moment only i am holding two years tax proof. i can't fulfil 5 years tax proof at the moment :(
Please advise me, as per my circumstances, is there any impact on my ILR?

Angela Jiang

Post by Angela Jiang » Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:22 pm

If you didnt work for the first 2 year, how did you extend your stay for Tier 1?

However, I dont think anywhere listed P60s are must. they only require the last 3 month Pay slips and bank statements for HSMP +Tire 1, they did want to see proves of your economic activity through out 5 years, so P60s are preferable. Still I dont understand how you got away with the extension of your staying in the UK.

Bigman

Post by Bigman » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:09 pm

actually i had got stamped hsmp oct 2006, from aug 2007 i started working through my ltd company. when i went to my visa extension i was showing my company accounts for that year, accoding to hsmp rules i had to have economically active....that's all really.. i got extended my visa to tier1 general with out any doubt!

now my question is...with out showing first two years p60's would i get any problem to get my ILR?
Angela Jiang wrote:If you didnt work for the first 2 year, how did you extend your stay for Tier 1?

However, I dont think anywhere listed P60s are must. they only require the last 3 month Pay slips and bank statements for HSMP +Tire 1, they did want to see proves of your economic activity through out 5 years, so P60s are preferable. Still I dont understand how you got away with the extension of your staying in the UK.