ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

General discussion after BC and Passport application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Member of Standing

Post by 1664 » Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:48 am

Nazia88 wrote:i am just thinking when that time will come, everybody say me congrates nazia . OH GOD please end my long wait i am feeling ill now and feeling so tired these days be honest i am cant eat much and too stressed but still got hope that i will hear something soon, FINGERCROSSED
Hang in there nazia...

rnr79
Member of Standing

Post by rnr79 » Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:59 pm

Nazia88 wrote:i am just thinking when that time will come, everybody say me congrates nazia . OH GOD please end my long wait i am feeling ill now and feeling so tired these days be honest i am cant eat much and too stressed but still got hope that i will hear something soon, FINGERCROSSED
Nazia88 you were the person encouraging me and all others who were waiting for long...and now you shouldn't get worried..I am 100%sure you will hear something very very soon most of the people who applied during 2nd and 3rd week of may, have their applications completed so you will get very soon

rnr79
Member of Standing

Post by rnr79 » Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:00 pm

koojit wrote:finally got my approval after exactly 4 months !
I phoned up the local council to book my ceremony but I was told they will call me themselvles and it can take up to 4 weeks for them to contact me regarding ceremony arrangements !!!
anyone else in the same boat as me? how long does it take for them to call back?
Congrats koojit

Nazia88

Post by Nazia88 » Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:10 pm

rnr79 wrote:
Nazia88 you were the person encouraging me and all others who were waiting for long...and now you shouldn't get worried..I am 100%sure you will hear something very very soon most of the people who applied during 2nd and 3rd week of may, have their applications completed so you will get very soon
I know i alwys encouraged you and others but its other and you who encouraging me i am so sick and feel ill and i always scare i might get fined or do anything wrong so i cant stop thinking and i want this hurdle over soon i dont care about the result or decision but just cant wait any longer and thanks for you to encouraging me.
NAZIA XX

karwan1

Post by karwan1 » Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:08 pm

Nazia88 wrote:
rnr79 wrote:
I know i alwys encouraged you and others but its other and you who encouraging me i am so sick and feel ill and i always scare i might get fined or do anything wrong so i cant stop thinking and i want this hurdle over soon i dont care about the result or decision but just cant wait any longer and thanks for you to encouraging me.

Just relax and take a deep deep breath...after all...it is the holy month of Ramadan...good things happen to good people during this month....relax....remember...relax...and again take another deep breath ..I guess you might know that I have been waiting for almost seven months....but I relax...and deep breath...for my own sake...there are other people who have much worse conditions than ours....some people have nothing to eat or even drink somewhere right now...we are lucky to be here...our only problem is we worry to much about simple things...like waiting for BC approval....what about those people who have cancer for example...they are waiting for something much serious...our problem is easy and will pass by time...time is a healer...for everything....relax...and take a deep breath Sis.

Nazia88

Post by Nazia88 » Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:29 pm

karwan1 wrote:
Nazia88 wrote:
rnr79 wrote:

Just relax and take a deep deep breath...after all...it is the holy month of Ramadan...good things happen to good people during this month....relax....remember...relax...and again take another deep breath ..I guess you might know that I have been waiting for almost seven months....but I relax...and deep breath...for my own sake...there are other people who have much worse conditions than ours....some people have nothing to eat or even drink somewhere right now...we are lucky to be here...our only problem is we worry to much about simple things...like waiting for BC approval....what about those people who have cancer for example...they are waiting for something much serious...our problem is easy and will pass by time...time is a healer...for everything....relax...and take a deep breath Sis.
yes you are BC is not important then life it will happend oneday, yes i think alot about everything and i know its mouth of ramzan i am going to take a deep breath and relax tc mate and thank you
NAZIA XX

rnr79
Member of Standing

Post by rnr79 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:52 am

Hello mate 1664...was your letter sent on the same date as of decision date?

Member of Standing

Post by 1664 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:18 pm

rnr79 wrote:Hello mate 1664...was your letter sent on the same date as of decision date?
Hi rnr79... the date on the decision letter was the 12th July but I received it on the 23rd July.

Hope this helps.

Good Luck

Nazia88

Post by Nazia88 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:53 pm

i need advice

i am going to start a job from next week do i need to inform to HO becasue when i sent my application my status was unemployed. do i just need to call them or write a them and send confirmation by post.

thanks and waiting for any reply.
NAZIA XX

Member of Standing

Post by 1664 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:16 pm

Nazia88 wrote:i need advice

i am going to start a job from next week do i need to inform to HO becasue when i sent my application my status was unemployed. do i just need to call them or write a them and send confirmation by post.

It's not really necessary but if I were you I'd call and inform ho

Good luck

Nazia88

Post by Nazia88 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:34 pm

1664 wrote:

It's not really necessary but if I were you I'd call and inform ho

Good luck
ok thanks...i will inform them tommoro
NAZIA XX

rnr79
Member of Standing

Post by rnr79 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:00 pm

1664 wrote:
rnr79 wrote:Hello mate 1664...was your letter sent on the same date as of decision date?
Hi rnr79... the date on the decision letter was the 12th July but I received it on the 23rd July.

Hope this helps.

Good Luck
Thanks 1664

rnr79
Member of Standing

Post by rnr79 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:03 pm

Nazia88..i had similar situation..i mean i changed the job...when i called UKBA couple of advisors told me that i dont have to inform UKBA but other two told to write to UKBA..

So i think if you call UKBA...not sure they will give correct answer...so just to be safe..i believe it is good just to send a letter to UKBA

Nazia88

Post by Nazia88 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:16 pm

rnr79 wrote:

Nazia88..i had similar situation..i mean i changed the job...when i called UKBA couple of advisors told me that i dont have to inform UKBA but other two told to write to UKBA..

So i think if you call UKBA...not sure they will give correct answer...so just to be safe..i believe it is good just to send a letter to UKBA
ok i will ask first from advisor. do i need to attached the letter from employor or just a simple letter explaining with full detail on it please guide me thanks.
NAZIA XX

rnr79
Member of Standing

Post by rnr79 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:01 pm

Nazia88 wrote:.....

ok i will ask first from advisor. do i need to attached the letter from employor or just a simple letter explaining with full detail on it please guide me thanks.
I think the letter from the employer will not be required...but anyway your going to call UKBA so pl check with them..

gc123

Post by gc123 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:19 am

Still no approval letter for me, 5 days after it was supposedly sent out.... oh it is maddening.

I'm going travelling for an extended period from 2 Sept so it is going to be tight as to whether I do the ceremony by then. Have already given up on the idea of getting a UK passport before I fly out :roll:

vipul1981

Post by vipul1981 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:44 am

nothing for me either.

My reissued letter was sent on 2nd August 2011

Member of Standing

Post by 1664 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:01 pm

gc123 wrote:Still no approval letter for me, 5 days after it was supposedly sent out.... oh it is maddening.

I'm going travelling for an extended period from 2 Sept so it is going to be tight as to whether I do the ceremony by then. Have already given up on the idea of getting a UK passport before I fly out :roll:
it can take up to 2 weeks for you to get the letter. The date on mine was the 12th and the date I received it was the 23rd!

vipul1981

Post by vipul1981 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:02 pm

So mine should be around 13th August

Member of Standing

Post by 1664 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:12 pm

vipul1981 wrote:1664

So mine should be around 13th August
Yes I'd imagine so. Also from the timelines on the Sticky - the postal applications seem to get their post quicker.

Good Luck Vipul and all waiting. (not long now)

Member of Standing

Post by 1664 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:13 pm

Nazia88 wrote:
rnr79 wrote:

Any Luck nazia?

sonya24

Post by sonya24 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:25 pm

hi guys i called the homeoffice on the 2nd of august they told me that it was awaiting allocation.i called them again today advisor took 5 mins and told me that my case is under consideration and caseworker is making futher enquiries and then i asked him if its asked him if its with the caseworker just to confirme and he said yes.what do u guys think?

Nazia88

Post by Nazia88 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:15 pm

1664 wrote:
Nazia88 wrote:
rnr79 wrote:

Any Luck nazia?
nope......not yet anything still same status. OH GOD please finish my long wait.
NAZIA XX

vipul1981

Post by vipul1981 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:32 pm

Sonya24, decision should be taken shortly.

Suggest you to call on Friday

Member of Standing

Post by 1664 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:45 pm

vipul1981 wrote:Sonya24, decision should be taken shortly.

Suggest you to call on Friday
Agree with Vipul - a decision will be made soon!
Once its with the CW - it all just speeds up (from what I've read and understood)

Good Luck