ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Does Home Office check my Bank account

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

gkskumar12

Does Home Office check my Bank account

Post by gkskumar12 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:27 pm

Hi all

When i took my ILR, the only problem HO created was they wanted to know where the cash deposits from, in my Bank statements- for that i pulled all statements from Different banks and explained them where the money came from and how i did the cash deposits.

I have 3 banks accounts and at that time, i have withdrawn from my other accounts and deposited in one account in various occasions.

Now i was wondering if Home office will do again similar verification for Naturalisation as well, although they are not asking for Bank Statements.
If they do verify, will they have access to my bank accounts???

Any comments pls...

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:31 pm

They don't examine your bank accounts. They might run a credit check (part of the good character requirement).