ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:03 pm

batey plz dnt tl me u was refering to my post?..are we not allowd to make dua for each other or is it against the forum law??...

c'mon..relax..its ramdhan

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:43 pm

Not on the forum. If you want to chat to someone use other methods to chat like sending each other pm messages or use other programmes available on web to do so..

Shazia80
Newly Registered

Post by Shazia80 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:14 pm

It's the collective support and advise from all people on this forum that keeps us going and we learn something new every minute.

We are sorry Batley Khan for taking up so much space. But what if we post the same amount of messages about 'IMMIGRATION/VISAs' it would take the same amount of space. So as Naila says please RELAX its Ramadan.

Thanks for support!

But I really do feel you could be a little tolerant. Thank you :wink:

KPK
Newly Registered

Post by KPK » Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:47 pm

visa2go wrote:
KPK wrote:
visa2go wrote:
shahid khan wrote:has any one got any news particularly those who applied in may

Applied in 18/05/2011
under the process in BHC 1/6/2011
Still waiting.........
asalam-o-laykam
i applied for my wife on 18th may too
under process 1/6/2011
phone interview from islamabad on 14/6/2011
ready for collection on 20th of july
visa stamped 13th of july
inshahallah yours will come through soon
Asalama o laykam/ walekam salam
I got married on new years eve friday 31st of december 2010 and my nikah was regitred with union council as we had the registrar present at the nikah as is the norm in jhelum cith pakistan union council man is always there with his registar along with molana sahib to perform the nikah ceremony.
hope this helps and good luck may Allah brings all of you good news in this blessed month os ramadan ameen

Congratulations. Were you married recently? Can you please tell me who your nikah namah was stamped by? Did you register the marriage with your Union Council or another body?

Input from others who have married recently would also be much appreciated here. I need to know who marriages are registered with now given that there is no Union Council. Can anybody help? Jaza kalla khair.
Thanks for your prompt reply.

Can anyone else who has married recently in Pakistan comment? Can anybody who got married in the last couple of months check their nika namah to see whose stamps are on it? Mine is stamped by the registrar (Qazi), divisional sub magistrate of the Tehsil and attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Peshawar. There was no Union Council functioning. Desperately need an answer please. Thanks

sha7860
Newly Registered

Post by sha7860 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:09 pm

slam every1.im very new to this forum.
i have a question
my wife applied for setttlement visa on 28/06/11
on 28/06/11 received a message application forward to british high commission
on 12/07/11 received a message ur application is under process at BHS
on 16/08/11 received a message ur passport has been received please collect it from uk visa application center where u submitted ur application between 2 pm to 3pm monday , thursday , friday
what does that mean, is it that my wife got the visa or what..
please reply to this...thanks

Shazia80
Newly Registered

Post by Shazia80 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:14 pm

@ Sha7860
slam every1.im very new to this forum.
i have a question
on 16/08/11 received a message ur passport has been received please collect it from uk visa application center where u submitted ur application between 2 pm to 3pm monday , thursday , friday
It means you can go collect the passport, basically a decision has been made. However you will only find out the outcome once the passport has been picked up. Good Luck I hope the visa has been granted!

sha7860
Newly Registered

spouse visa

Post by sha7860 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:14 pm

thanks for a quick response..
i hope she will get the visa inshallah
please pray for us...

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:47 pm

good luck sha7860 bro

visa2go
Newly Registered

Post by visa2go » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:16 pm

Exquisit33 wrote:@ Visa2go

Thank you a bunch for posting the list of all documents you sent.. did u submit wedding card and photos?
wedding pictures with the witnesses present at the wedding as well as reletives just 6 in all as mine was a simple nikah we had no wedding cards
regards

visa2go
Newly Registered

Post by visa2go » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:20 pm

ss27 wrote:
visa2go wrote:
shahid khan wrote:has any one got any news particularly those who applied in may

Applied in 18/05/2011
under the process in BHC 1/6/2011
Still waiting.........
asalam-o-laykam
i applied for my wife on 18th may too
under process 1/6/2011
phone interview from islamabad on 14/6/2011
ready for collection on 20th of july
visa stamped 13th of july
inshahallah yours will come through soon
salam
my interview was on 14th of june
and visa was stamped 13th of july
about a month later whats so strange about that
perhaps you could clear it for us
god bless

salam

Thats strange had interviewd on 14th and visa stamped 13th july

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:40 pm

Shazia80 wrote:It's the collective support and advise from all people on this forum that keeps us going and we learn something new every minute.

We are sorry Batley Khan for taking up so much space. But what if we post the same amount of messages about 'IMMIGRATION/VISAs' it would take the same amount of space. So as Naila says please RELAX its Ramadan.

Thanks for support!

But I really do feel you could be a little tolerant. Thank you :wink:
You can post as much as you want if you want to ask or are not sure about anything on Immigration and Visas issues, because that is why this forum is here for.

It is not for general chit chat, which sometime occurs in this post and as a result I have to ask people to refrain from such matters.

We have had to ban a few people for doing this.By all mean feel free to ask about an immigration issue,but please carefully consider whether some posts are really necessary to post on the forum.

By the way I am a very tolerant person, but would not hesitate to be firm with anyone breaking the rules of the forum :roll:

ss27

Post by ss27 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:09 am

sha7860 wrote:slam every1.im very new to this forum.
i have a question
Good Luck Mate

came in 7weeks good luck and best wishes

remember in ur prayers

nazema

Post by nazema » Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:38 am

Sha7860 - Good Luck, do let us know.

shahid khan

Post by shahid khan » Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:19 am

ASALAMUALIKUM TO ALL BROTHER AND SISTER

I am very happy today i have got msg from visaenquiries.islamabad@fco.gov.uk

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your email. The application will be dealt with shortly and returned to Gerrys . You can track this by logging onto the website www.ukvacpk.com

Yours sincerely,

Visa Enquiries & Correspondence Team (Desk 3)

it means that max time for my application will about 1 week

Pray for me that my son get visa becuse i really miss my wife and son i cant explain it in my words, and i think all in this boards know very well how it feel to be alone and waiting , waiting and waiting.
i wll pray from my GOD that you all get visa as soon aspossible and meet with your families to celebrate EID together.

SABAR KA PAAL MEITA HOTA HIN

GOD IS THE GREATEST

ss27

Post by ss27 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:39 am

Salam every one

just received email back from visaenquires.islamabad@fco.gov.uk
and the forward to islamabadsettlementenquires@fco.gov.uk
this is wording

Islamabad settlement enquiries

Please arrange a response.

[/b]Visa Enquiries & Correspondence Team (Desk 3) | Pakistan | UK Border Agency
British High Commission Islamabad | URL:www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas
P Help save paper - do you need to print this e-mail?

[/b][/b]

nazema

Post by nazema » Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:47 am

SS27

You may have response soon! Do let us know. I pray you are granted a Visa.

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:56 am

Good Luck Sha7860 brother, please let us know the outcome of your wife's application! Thanks
Allah is the greatest!

Shazia80
Newly Registered

Post by Shazia80 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:12 am

Message to Batley Khan or forum moderators!

Wouldn't it be worthwhile deleting previous posts dating back to when the thread started in 2008????

1) It is taking up so much space

2) It saves us going through so many old posts to read the previous ones i.e we are having to go to the bottom of the page and select 'newer posts' it is such a long process. Besides the old posts do not even apply anymore as they are from 2008??? The rules and regulations of the law have changed since then.

Thanks

ss27

Post by ss27 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:33 am

nazema wrote:SS27

You may have response soon! Do let us know. I pray you are granted a Visa.

Thanks sister very much need

ss27

Post by ss27 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:34 am

Shazia80 wrote:Message to Batley Khan or forum moderators!

Wouldn't it be worthwhile deleting previous posts dating back to when the thread started in 2008????

2) It saves us going through so many old posts to read the previous ones i.e we are having to go to the bottom of the page and select 'newer posts' it is such a long process. Besides the old posts do not even apply anymore as they are from 2008??? The rules and regulations of the law have changed since then.

Thanks

i Agree with you Shazia :lol:

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:44 am

Shazia80 wrote:Message to Batley Khan or forum moderators!

Thanks
Much easier to cut the general chit chat posts and those that are irrelevant and non beneficial. People are free to use the Private messages service if they want to have a personal chat with other members. The whole purpose of the forum is to provide valuable information so people can benefit with their personal immigration issue. You do not get this type of chat in any other post except this one.I don't mind the odd bit of chit chat between people, but please keep it to minimum wherever possible

Thank you all :D

shahid khan

Post by shahid khan » Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:22 am

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your email. The application will be dealt with shortly and returned to Gerrys . You can track this by logging onto the website www.ukvacpk.com

Yours sincerely,

any one got msg like this if yes please tell me how long then it took wen gery text u to collect passport from them

aaaaaa123

Post by aaaaaa123 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:24 pm

Nazema
Thank u very much for your reply, are u from Mirpur if u dont mind me asking. Can u get ur TB test done from any hospital if not then the adress u provided do u have to book an appointment for your TB test.
I would also like to ask u is a cover letter the same as a sponsorship letter.
I dont really know much so help from everyone will be appreciated ive been married for nearly two and a half years and i just started doing research on what documents to provide resently . I didnt keep much proof of contact for the last 2 years as i didnt know u have to.
I will b sponsoring my husband dec/Jan time ill b on this forum every step of the way while preparing for documents until he has visa stamped. :?

everyday_4_u

Post by everyday_4_u » Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:09 pm

Salam members again after absence of a 3 weeks. Many of new members may have joined this form. I was busy in making my appeal documents as i got refusal (few members knows) on 25th July and i have lodge appeal on 15th August and documents reached to tribunal on 17th August. I would like to ask did anybody got appeal acknowledgement letter? If yes then after how many days? Please let me know. i think SS27 or bately khan may answer being as old member and appealant or any one who might know? Thanks.

zara01
Newly Registered

Post by zara01 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:05 pm

Does anyone know any telephone numbers to get an update on your application? please help as its been over 14 weeks that we have submitted my husbands application for a settlement visa. Is it taking that long these days?

Any ideas would be really appreciated.