ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Self Employment - Earnings Calcualtion

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

dellfan

Self Employment - Earnings Calcualtion

Post by dellfan » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:35 am

I am self-employed (Director of a limited Company). I take Dividend option as salary which includes Director fee and Net Dividends.

Now can i claim the above Dividend Option which includes Director fee and Net Dividends as my earnings, if so what documents do i need to provide ?

Advise very much appreciated.

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Re: Self Employment - Earnings Calcualtion

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:59 pm

dellfan wrote:I am self-employed (Director of a limited Company). I take Dividend option as salary which includes Director fee and Net Dividends.

Now can i claim the above Dividend Option which includes Director fee and Net Dividends as my earnings, if so what documents do i need to provide ?

Company accounts
dividend vouchers
accountants letter for earnings
sales summary with names & address of customers
bank statements
company registrations with COmpany house & TAXMAN
CDOKS

dellfan

Post by dellfan » Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:31 am

Sushil-ACCA wrote:
dellfan wrote:I am self-employed (Director of a limited Company). I take Dividend option as salary which includes Director fee and Net Dividends.

Company accounts
dividend vouchers
bank statements

Thanks for the reply. But dividend vouchers doesnt include directors fee. So what documents needs to be provided to show directors fee.

Regards

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:41 am

dellfan wrote:
Sushil-ACCA wrote:

Company accounts
dividend vouchers
bank statements

Thanks for the reply. But dividend vouchers doesnt include directors fee. So what documents needs to be provided to show directors fee.

Regards
u CAN add one more column in dv to show salary / fees / dividend etc
CDOKS