ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Interview Date ?

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ravisharma
Newly Registered

Interview Date ?

Post by ravisharma » Wed Jun 16, 2004 12:09 pm

On 24 Feb. 2004, I received a letter from CIC-Delhi indicating that an Interview is required under former laws and would intimate about 6 to 12 weeks prior before interview. I had applied for skilled category on Sep. 2001. :D

Q. :evil: CIC Delhi is indicating six months processing time for an Interview. When shall my Insterview be scheduled by the CIC?

ravisharma
Newly Registered

Post by ravisharma » Fri Jul 09, 2004 1:23 pm

It is really a matter of disappointment that the moderators of this site has been ignoring my query, resulting no one from 36 viewers have bothered to answer in concern.

Rhodes

Post by Rhodes » Fri Jul 09, 2004 3:32 pm

Is the answer not 6 months, if that's what CIC have told you? Or perhaps I have misunderstood?

Cosmopol
Member of Standing

Post by Cosmopol » Fri Jul 09, 2004 3:35 pm

Ravisharma, don't feel that you've been deliberately ignored by moderators or any of the other members. It is a normal practice here and on other boards not to post anything if one doesn't have an answer.

As to the question itself - while we often attempt to share knowledge gathered from personal experience or that of others, we do not act in any official capacity, and are in no position to predict specific outcomes of applications or scheduling events, such as, when will you be called for an interview. Have you tried communicationg with CIC Delhi via e-mail or fax? It may be worth it, and you'll know the answer from the source.

I regret no one was able to answer your question, but please do not feel ignored.

Good luck!

ravisharma
Newly Registered

Post by ravisharma » Thu Jul 15, 2004 2:22 pm

Thanks for your reply.