ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Work Permit, Help me please!!!!!!

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

punjabi2006
Newly Registered

Post by punjabi2006 » Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:56 am

Hello Forum Member
I am new here, please guide me to get the work permit for UK.

I am indian national, I have 16month indian and 2 months UK (Recent) Permanent job experience in web development, I am post gradugate from india. I was working in company in uk as a web developer, i was on spouse visa before but due to some reason i had to come back to india. Now I want to get back to uk via work permit from same company i was working as they are also interested. Please tell me:

I have less then 3 years experience but my job is skill based.
My company where i was working is a Temp/Permanent Staff recuiretment company for other companies, But I was the permanent employe of the company. it is an ISO 9001 company.

Can my employeer apply for my work permit. Will i get the benifit of being the employee of the same company in past.

Please help

punjabi2006
Newly Registered

Post by punjabi2006 » Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:33 am

dear forum members please help n reply

lampost
Newly Registered

Post by lampost » Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:54 pm

It is only your employer who can apply for a work permit. Once you get that then you have to apply for a visa from the home office. However, employers have to prove to home office that they could not find the required skills locally and hence they need you.
Now this might be difficult in your case.
Hope this helps.

vin123
Member of Standing

Re: Work Permit, Help me please!!!!!!

Post by vin123 » Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:45 pm

Are you still an employee of the same company in the UK ?

What you have to do is, make your UK based company file a work permit application , preferably using an UK immigration lawyer stating your immigration case and showing proof that your skill is somewhat non-gettable or non-matchable in the UK' the current job market.

Once the application is approved, you would then have to apply for an immigration clearnce from India.

punjabi2006 wrote:Hello Forum Member
I am new here, please guide me to get the work permit for UK.

I am indian national, I have 16month indian and 2 months UK (Recent) Permanent job experience in web development, I am post gradugate from india. I was working in company in uk as a web developer, i was on spouse visa before but due to some reason i had to come back to india. Now I want to get back to uk via work permit from same company i was working as they are also interested. Please tell me:

I have less then 3 years experience but my job is skill based.
My company where i was working is a Temp/Permanent Staff recuiretment company for other companies, But I was the permanent employe of the company. it is an ISO 9001 company.

Can my employeer apply for my work permit. Will i get the benifit of being the employee of the same company in past.

Please help

Maliklahore
Newly Registered

Post by Maliklahore » Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:48 am

Hi I got the working visa of 2 years. Last year i came for hollydays and one company apply for my working visa in I.T and i got it. but still its a 1 year long prossess. have to wait. because the company have to prove that they dont have any skilled person like this. Now i am working and from 1 year ..
Best of luck