ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Has anyone had an experience of new Biometric ILR PR app

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

umeruzair

Has anyone had an experience of new Biometric ILR PR app

Post by umeruzair » Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:38 pm

Hi,

Just wondering did any one had an experience on new Biometric ILR PR application as it should be running as of yesterday. I would be grateful if you please update all the others who are due for ILR soon and also when you will receive your ILR card then update again so we know long there are taken to produce actual ILR.

Thanks

legalalien

Post by legalalien » Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:04 pm

good question, here is one case http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=97015
I hope mods will create a sticky with timeline for BRP issues following PEO appointments

umeruzair

Post by umeruzair » Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:48 pm

Can people share their experience of getting ILR letter and actual Biometric Card, the time taken to complete the whole process. I recommend if moderator can setup a sticky for date for people to put date of application and date of receiving Biometric card so we can make a fair estimation of time taken to complete the whole process.

Thanks

*FC*
Member of Standing

Post by *FC* » Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:25 pm

umeruzair wrote:Can people share their experience of getting ILR letter and actual Biometric Card, the time taken to complete the whole process. I recommend if moderator can setup a sticky for date for people to put date of application and date of receiving Biometric card so we can make a fair estimation of time taken to complete the whole process.

Thanks
I had my ILR appointment on 6th March 2012 at Solihull and got the Biometric card delivered on 8th March 2012 at around 3 PM.

FC