ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Success (HSMP JR 2 + 3yrs) @ Solihull PEO on 05/03/2012

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

nvr
Newly Registered

ILR Success (HSMP JR 2 + 3yrs) @ Solihull PEO on 05/03/2012

Post by nvr » Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:17 pm

Hi All,

I have applied under HSMP JR. Booked appointment 6 weeks ahead of my 28 days before my 5 yrs qualigying period. My FLR visa will expire on 1st Apr 2012. I got appt booked for 9:30 on 05th March went there very late due to traffic jams (took me 1hr to drive 6 miles on M1) and in that tension I completely forgot the PEO geographical location and went to the British consulate where they siad I was in wrong building. I reached to PEO around 9:54 (I was late by 24 mnts). I explained thte security guys I was in the Q at the British consulate which was wrong building and the security guy luckly allowed me. They did airport style of checking then gave me a token number. I was called after 2hrs by CW. I went to counter 2 he is an Asian guy asked for my application and passports (my old and new and 1 dpdnt). First ly I gave him a UKBA cover letter he said I dont need that. So I gave him my SET(O) form and passports.

CW: He asked that my initial HSMP application in 2006 was rejected first time is that correct?
ME: I replied YES its due to incorrect payment details thats why my application was sent back
CW: How many times you went out of the UK?
ME: Only twice
CW: He replied only twice?
ME: I said YES
CW:How many days in total?
ME: 127 days (in which one single trip was 92 days but I was very calm but he is not bothered about that at all)
CW: looked my photos and asked when they were taken?
ME: I said three days ago
CW: went away to get my passports photo copies and he scriblled somehing on two sided paper, did some checks on the PC.etc
CW: how long you have been working for xxxthis company
ME I said 18 months
CW Can I have 3 months payslips, 3 months bank statements and last year p60 sir?
ME I gave him what exactly he asked but I carried all 5 years worth.
CW said happy to offer me and my depdt settlement please go to counter 6 to pay the fee and wait for biometric in the waiting area. Come back after 2 hrs to collect originals.
CW Gave my my token number, passports back and kept my originals(payslips, bank statements and P60)

The overall interview with CW went over for 6 - 7 mnts. I went to the counter to pay my fee £2025 with Credit card I completely forgot my PIN I have tried twice gone wrong..I was in horrible situation bcoz of the morning traffic/lateness..etc. Luckly I enter correct pin in my third attempt :). Went to waiting area and I was called for biometrics with in 10mnts. The lady asked me to keep my mobile switched on just in case if CW wants anything they will contact me. Security told me they won't allow anyone inside after 3:30pm so I returned back by 3pm and collected my officail approval letter and my orginals and security told me that I will receive my BRP with in 7 days. Drove back home with lots of joy....

I carried lots of documents with me but CW asked only below docs:

1) SET(O) application form with 2 photos of each (1 depdt)
2) All passports (old and new and 1 depdt)
3) 3 months payslips
4) 3 months bank statements
5) last years p60..thats all.

I have carried plenty of docs HSMP approval, exnt letters, co-hab docs for the last 5 years, rental agreements, utility bilss, NHS letters, my prev and current employer letters, payslips, all P60s..etc

What I observed @ Solihull PEO:

Staff are very polite and kind.

Counter 1,2,3,4 & 5 are CW

Counter 6 Payment counter

Counter 7 & 8 Security and reception

Counter 9 & 10 Biometrics

I have been waiting for my BRP for 7 working days now but courier service they have made an attempt to deliver on 8th (which is 3 days after my approval) but there was no access to my flats and he just left without notifying. Received a letter from courier service today (14th March) saying to re arrange for the delivery.

ILR Approved on: 05th March 2012
Courier came on: 08th March 2012 (missed)
Letter received from courier: 14th March 2012
Re arranged for hte delivery : 15th March 2012

UKBA use this courier service http://www.thedx.co.uk/ourservices/courier/

Any questions or help welcome....GOOD LUCK

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:37 pm

Congrats nvr

sunil.suneel
Member of Standing

Post by sunil.suneel » Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:37 pm

congrats nvr ... and thanks for sharing ... good to know they didnot ask any questions about 92 days absence ...