ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Has anyone received calls from UKBA for missing details ?

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

aftabkhan812

Has anyone received calls from UKBA for missing details ?

Post by aftabkhan812 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:36 pm

Hi guys, my account got debited for the amount of fees for a PSW visa last night. I am at work today and have just seen my cell show two missed calls from a Private Number within 15 minutes of gap. Has anyone so far received any calls from the UKBA for an incomplete application or something and if yes, has this been a recognised number ? Im really anxious about the fact that I might have missed a call from them and I know its major stupidity on my part... :(

bobobo

Re: Has anyone received calls from UKBA for missing details

Post by bobobo » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:08 pm

How can you be sure that HO called you maybe it was a creepy coincidence. I would have thought they would leave a Message if they do call and cant get hold of the applicant, but still have my doubts
aftabkhan812 wrote:Hi guys, my account got debited for the amount of fees for a PSW visa last night. I am at work today and have just seen my cell show two missed calls from a Private Number within 15 minutes of gap. Has anyone so far received any calls from the UKBA for an incomplete application or something and if yes, has this been a recognised number ? Im really anxious about the fact that I might have missed a call from them and I know its major stupidity on my part... :(

aftabkhan812

Post by aftabkhan812 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:33 pm

Yeah ive been toying on that idea as well but quite obviously, with this psw issue being the one creating the most havoc in my mind, all uncertainities tend to face towards it..!! :? Ive applied for a few jobs as well, so the optimistic me says that it could be one of them ?? Im just hoping it was a creepy coincidence and it wasnt them .!! :(

Jackson25

Post by Jackson25 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:34 am

aftabkhan812 wrote:Yeah ive been toying on that idea as well but quite obviously, with this psw issue being the one creating the most havoc in my mind, all uncertainities tend to face towards it..!! :? Ive applied for a few jobs as well, so the optimistic me says that it could be one of them ?? Im just hoping it was a creepy coincidence and it wasnt them .!! :(
Dont think too much about it, even if Homeoffice call your phone and the couldnt reach you, that's their responsibility to leave a voicemail or send an email to you!

Man homeoffice is a nightmare for all of us who are on visa!

aftabkhan812

Post by aftabkhan812 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:49 am

Jackson25 wrote:
aftabkhan812 wrote:Yeah ive been toying on that idea as well but quite obviously, with this psw issue being the one creating the most havoc in my mind, all uncertainities tend to face towards it..!! :? Ive applied for a few jobs as well, so the optimistic me says that it could be one of them ?? Im just hoping it was a creepy coincidence and it wasnt them .!! :(
Dont think too much about it, even if Homeoffice call your phone and the couldnt reach you, that's their responsibility to leave a voicemail or send an email to you!

Man homeoffice is a nightmare for all of us who are on visa!
True! I'm just getting worried about the fact that they cant be bothered enough to get in touch again and they just efuse my application stating its invalid or something! Anyhow, fingers crossed for all of us ..!! :)

JohnM

Post by JohnM » Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:53 pm

They usually don't even look at your application when they debit account. Usually the nearest time they will look at your application is 1-2 weeks time away from the date they debited your account.