ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

T1 extension - Original duplicate bank statements accepted?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

staltimm
Newly Registered

T1 extension - Original duplicate bank statements accepted?

Post by staltimm » Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:57 pm

Hi

My visa expires in Oct 12 and I am planning to submit my application for renewal now. For bank statements, I do not have original statements for all 12 months (1 or 2 here and there missing)

When I asked my bank to issue me the ones that are missing, he said he can apply for an issue of bank statement just like the one I normally get and it will be posted to me. So, I asked for all 12 months at one go. He applied for it and I did get the statements by post

However, every month's first page has the words "Duplicate" printed under the statement period. Essentially making the bank statements original duplicates.

My bank will not affix any stamp on the statements. Given these "Duplicate" statements are truly original and are exactly like the original statements I receive and are also in proper bank stationery for statement of accounts, am I ok to submit them with my form?

My banker is HSBC

Thanks

alladin

Re: T1 extension - Original duplicate bank statements accept

Post by alladin » Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:33 pm

Yes, these will do.

cheers,
alladin
staltimm wrote:Hi

My visa expires in Oct 12 and I am planning to submit my application for renewal now. For bank statements, I do not have original statements for all 12 months (1 or 2 here and there missing)

When I asked my bank to issue me the ones that are missing, he said he can apply for an issue of bank statement just like the one I normally get and it will be posted to me. So, I asked for all 12 months at one go. He applied for it and I did get the statements by post

However, every month's first page has the words "Duplicate" printed under the statement period. Essentially making the bank statements original duplicates.

My bank will not affix any stamp on the statements. Given these "Duplicate" statements are truly original and are exactly like the original statements I receive and are also in proper bank stationery for statement of accounts, am I ok to submit them with my form?

My banker is HSBC

Thanks

Mind_The_Gap

Re: T1 extension - Original duplicate bank statements accept

Post by Mind_The_Gap » Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:35 pm

staltimm wrote:Hi

My banker is HSBC

Thanks
Hi Staltimm,

HSBC duplicate bank statements are acceptable.

Ref: http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 22fdccf0ca

staltimm
Newly Registered

Post by staltimm » Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:44 pm

Thanks everyone. That is a relief.