ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Salary Slips & Div's on a paylsip

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

gvkr79
Newly Registered

ILR Salary Slips & Div's on a paylsip

Post by gvkr79 » Sat May 12, 2012 4:33 pm

I am a contractor and work via my own limited company, each month I pay salary and divided. Both salary and dividend are provided on the payslip. Is it ok to provide both salary and dividend on the payslip to apply for ILR.

I've read in the past for HSMP/Tier1 extension that it is fine to provide both Salary and Dividend on the payslip, hence I did this way.

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Sun May 13, 2012 2:23 pm

Reading the policy guidance will help.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:43 am

gvkr79 wrote:Can the experts on this forum, please provide me with the answer for my situation explained below.

My situation
I was on C - VISIT visa in 2007 April and then went back to India
Then I came back to UK in August 2007 on a WP visa
Then in Dec 2007 I got my HSMP Visa which was valid until Dec 2009
Then on Oct 16 2009, I got my Tier1 General Visa valid until Dec 2012

I was planning to apply for my ILR in Nov 2012 as my current visa is anyway valid until Dec 2012.

Now the question when I fill my list of absences form, what date should I consider to report my 'List of Absences since' is it from the period that I am on WP in UK(ie; from August 2007) or is it from the date that my initial hsmp was approved.

Correct me if I am wrong, the period that I am on a C - VISIT visa in UK cannot be counted for ILR.

Appreciate your quick reponse.

Thanks,
GVKR

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:34 am

1. Read both 6.1 and 6.2 carefully.
2. No.