ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

"We do not have any appointments available ..."

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

goingbrit

"We do not have any appointments available ..."

Post by goingbrit » Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:52 am

Hi,

I've registered for the UKBA website to book a PEO appointment for Tier 1 extension. No matter what dates I put in (I am aware that I can't book dates more than 42 days in advance) and what PEO I put in, it keeps saying:
"We do not have any appointments available for your preferred dates and locations.
Please change your preferred dates and location and search again."

Can anyone please provide me with any guidance on what I might be doing wrong?

Thank! GB

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:07 pm

Life isn't fair, but you can be!

goingbrit

Post by goingbrit » Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:33 pm

Thanks - so the fact that NO date is available at ANY PEO is normal? I shouldn't assume that something is wrong with the booking system?

jsamuel
Newly Registered

Post by jsamuel » Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:45 pm

Try at midnight ...between 11:45 PM to 12:05 AM and then try in the mornings 4:00 AM - 7:00 AM

asim72
BANNED

Post by asim72 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:42 pm

You need a magic wand. If you can't find one because they do not exist, then you can do something simple as try & try & try.......................

wf
Member of Standing

Post by wf » Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:50 pm

Try at midnight.

I did so on Tuesday night, first time I've ever tried and there were multiple appointments available at all 3 offices I had selected.

Not sure if I got lucky but it could not have been easier and I was expecting it to be a lot harder.