ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Delay in BRP delivery

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

m.sheikh

Delay in BRP delivery

Post by m.sheikh » Wed May 30, 2012 9:59 am

Hi,

I have received my approval letter on 23rd May, date on the letter is 22nd May but I have not received my BRP yet. Generally people will recieve BRP the next day but in my case its been a week.

App type: Tier 1 gen extension.

I have already sent them an email but no responce, is there a number I can call? any advice?

Thanks

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Wed May 30, 2012 10:14 am

Life isn't fair, but you can be!

m.sheikh

Post by m.sheikh » Wed May 30, 2012 11:09 am

Thanks for responce Sushd, but people who received their approval letters with me have received their BRP the very next day and that is what getting me worried.

any thoughts any one?

Greenie
Respected Guru

Post by Greenie » Wed May 30, 2012 12:25 pm

It can take up to 10 working days as it says on your letter. Some may recieve the BRP the next day ( in fact some recieve it before they recieve passport) but this is not always the case. You just need to wait for a reply to the email.

m.sheikh

Post by m.sheikh » Wed May 30, 2012 12:33 pm

yup, I guess I have no choice but to wait for the reply.

I need to book a ticket and go back home due a family emergency, just getting a bit frustrated now, I wish HO had a better application tracking system.

I feel like crying :(

m.sheikh

Post by m.sheikh » Wed May 30, 2012 2:07 pm

Received a response to my email from brp delivery, they took like 12 hours to reply but its fine.

They have confirmed that BRP is in tansit. phew!!!!

this thread can be closed now.

theKG
Newly Registered

Post by theKG » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:20 pm

I had my ILR appt at Croydon on 6 June 2012. Only after it was approved did I realise that they courier your BRP. I just hope I get it before
18 June 2012 (i have a visa appointment on the 19th). Will post an update when I receive it.