ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How many Biometric Invitation letters are sent by UKBA?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

mantasingh

How many Biometric Invitation letters are sent by UKBA?

Post by mantasingh » Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:15 am

I have one weird query but it is just out of panic that I am in to.

My application is pending with UKBA since March and I have not received the biometric invitation letter yet.
Somehow I contacted them and they told me that "I can confirm that biometric letters are sent to your correspondence address".

My application has 2 dependents as well. I want to know is there a single Biometric letter sent for complete family or one letter per applicant in the application.

Very worried so want to understand the format of biometric letter. Don't want to keep pestering UKBA with such questions before getting help from senior members here.

UKBALoveStory
Afghanistan

Re: How many Biometric Invitation letters are sent by UKBA?

Post by UKBALoveStory » Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:16 am

Biometric letters are sent per person (I think)

QuickSam
BANNED

Post by QuickSam » Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:42 am

You will get three biometric letters, one for each applicant and this would come in a single envelope.
Give me more Karma (+)

mantasingh

Post by mantasingh » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:16 am

Thanks for calrifying my query.
So I think now my application is on track as UKBA said that they have sent letters to my address.

Keeping fingers crossed as they say "There are many slips between cup & the lips."