ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA4 application sent, worried

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

bangash
Newly Registered

EEA4 application sent, worried

Post by bangash » Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:20 am

:D :D :D
Hello all,
I hope someone can release my stress here, I sent down my EEA4 visa on 02/7/2012 and they have received it on 04/07/2012.

I am worried bcz i think i sent down my application little bit late,
My EEA2 visa is expiring on 27th September 2012,
According to the law one can not process its application for not more then 6 month left in the EEA2.
my reason for sending my application late was first my EEA partner wants to travel to IRELAND for some family weddings then our bank causes major delays for sending us down the last 5 years bank statements which took over a month, bcz they were all wrong and incomplete and some months were missing and i have to request them 3 times to make it all right.

Now that i got only 3 months left in my EEA2 visa, Will it cause any issue on my application. According to processing time its take max 6 months and minimum (if u r lucky).

IF it took more then 3 months will I be in trouble ?

EUsmileWEallsmile

Re: EEA4 application sent, worried

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:36 pm

bangash wrote: IF it took more then 3 months will I be in trouble ?
(This would be better in the EEA route forum.)

If this pertains the UK, then while you may be inconvenienced by not having a PR card, you will not be in trouble.